1. #1

    New Glyphs, wheres hunters?

    So was reading the Alpha stuff on the front page, 2nd page there is a section for new glyphs, with no hunter glyphs?

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/?page=2


    So like am I missing something or does hunters get no new glyphs?

  2. #2
    Bloodsail Admiral Kissthebaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,012
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Glyph of Play Dead - Your pet also plays dead when you use Feign Death.,
    Glyph of Deep Frost - Victims of your Freezing Trap are now immune to any damage for its duration.,
    Glyph of Quick Revival - Your Revive Pet is now instant but costs $s1 Focus.,
    Glyph of Snake Trap - "Your Ice Trap is replaced with Snake Trap.

    kissthebaby#1726

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Glyph of Play Dead - Your pet also plays dead when you use Feign Death.,
    Glyph of Deep Frost - Victims of your Freezing Trap are now immune to any damage for its duration.,
    Glyph of Quick Revival - Your Revive Pet is now instant but costs $s1 Focus.,
    Glyph of Snake Trap - "Your Ice Trap is replaced with Snake Trap.
    "$s1" is 80 focus for those wondering. Pretty useless DPS loss glyph.

    Azortharion#2528 - Skype: azortharion - Stream - Hunter F.A.Q - YT - Hunter IRC - Twitter

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    "$s1" is 80 focus for those wondering. Pretty useless DPS loss glyph.
    Glyph of DPS loss. It'll go perfectly with our Aspect of daze.

  5. #5
    So seriously, there's no new glyphs for hunters?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    So seriously, there's no new glyphs for hunters?
    KTB's post wasn't a troll.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Raicky View Post
    Glyph of DPS loss. It'll go perfectly with our Aspect of daze.
    Well yeah. Revive Pet cast time atm is like 1.5s, by making it instant that "cast time" is reduced to 1s, but that's not even halving the cast time for more than double the focus cost. It's more DPS-efficient to do the cast with 35 focus than saving up 80 focus to use it instantly. Dunno how WoD fights are gonna be, but it's pretty rare to sit at 80 focus during any boss fight these days.

    Azortharion#2528 - Skype: azortharion - Stream - Hunter F.A.Q - YT - Hunter IRC - Twitter

  7. #7
    That's them? Well I guess some of them I can understand, but I don't get the point of Deep frost, what's the benefit to us? And Snake trap, does it just make it so we can use 2 snake traps?. The 80 Focus for a instant revive seems pretty weird too

    Sorry that I came off under the impression these were a troll, but it just seems these Glyphs are a bit ridiculous, is that why they're not posted on the front pages New glyph section?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    That's them? Well I guess some of them I can understand, but I don't get the point of Deep frost, what's the benefit to us? And Snake trap, does it just make it so we can use 2 snake traps?. The 80 Focus for a instant revive seems pretty weird too

    Sorry that I came off under the impression these were a troll, but it just seems these Glyphs are a bit ridiculous, is that why they're not posted on the front pages New glyph section?
    Deep Frost = no CC breaking.

    On the snake trap thing, not sure, I just know that the Ice-Trap-Snake-Trap now spawns snakes that poison enemies and slow them.

    Not sure why they're not on the front page, but they are on WoWDB.

    Azortharion#2528 - Skype: azortharion - Stream - Hunter F.A.Q - YT - Hunter IRC - Twitter

  9. #9
    The Patient Pyrophobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    329
    I am worried every class has a lot of interestign and usefull glyphs they can't decide what to use and when however hunters we get so little options and each expansion we get somethign stupid just so there are "new hunter" glyphs

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrophobia View Post
    I am worried every class has a lot of interestign and usefull glyphs they can't decide what to use and when however hunters we get so little options and each expansion we get somethign stupid just so there are "new hunter" glyphs
    I wish they would realize the perfect set of minor glyphs they could give us. I want minor glyphs that alter the appearance of our ammo.
    Glyph of Flame Arrows, Glyph of Dark Shots, Glyph of Ice Bullets, etc, you get the idea. And then maybe a bonus minor glyph unlocked from doing Challenge Modes that gives us the Thori'dal shots for all weapons. I want my shooting stars!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •