Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acupuncher View Post
    That's quite terrifying :P
    No way, when she comes to detain you and you resist a little bit, and in the struggle you rip the top button on your shirt off and oh my, I'm showing, and oh my, those hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Oh, yeah, I'm also a guy so the strawberry one is out of question, haha!
    Guys can smell like strawberry too! - It might even make you a little safer from the gay super nazis.

Deleted
    I'm going a step further: Super Gay Zombie Nazi Robot Alien Ninja Terrorists from outer Space
    COWER IN FEAR, MORTALS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Guys can smell like strawberry too! - It might even make you a little safer from the gay super nazis.
    Haha! Got a mental image of SS-Soldiers patroling the streets trying to sniff out non-homos by their choice of fragrance. xD

Just imagine it. A gay Samantha Wright, dressed to the nines in Hugo Boss
    She is hot as all hells, can we at least have her bi... give something for us poor straight guys too...

Deleted
    Man the SS uniforms are fucking hot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    I'm going a step further: Super Gay Zombie Nazi Robot Alien Ninja Terrorists from outer Space
    COWER IN FEAR, MORTALS!
    Is it bad that I want this to happen just so I can laugh at the madness?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    She is hot as all hells, can we at least have her bi... give something for us poor straight guys too...
    Hey quit complaining, she's a breeder in real life so you can have that! We have to stick to fantasies and fanfic!

Christians, better watch your back! If you ever see a rainbow colored swastika be on your guard.

Believe me, the best thing guys can do is go for neutral water/fresh scents, especially with deodorants. Strong or sweet smelling deodorants combined with any amount of male sweat often end up being...well not very pleasant or smooth.

That is why I hate 95% of For Men grooming products. They tend to have extremely strong obnoxious odors.

That's why once you try this, you won't go back!

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Believe me, the best thing guys can do is go for neutral water/fresh scents, especially with deodorants. Strong or sweet smelling deodorants combined with any amount of male sweat often end up being...well not very pleasant or smooth.

That is why I hate 95% of For Men grooming products. They tend to have extremely strong obnoxious odors.

That's why once you try this, you won't go back!
    Irish spring or nothing brah.

Hey quit complaining, she's a breeder in real life so you can have that! We have to stick to fantasies and fanfic!
    All girls are deep down bi. *wink* There was this Katy Perry song...How did that one go?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Irish spring or nothing brah.
    Hey! I like to embrace my feminine side! :P nothing wrong with that!

So, something like this?

"In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Christians, better watch your back! If you ever see a rainbow colored swastika be on your guard.
    LoL.

Be afraid! Be very very very afraid!

No way, when she comes to detain you and you resist a little bit, and in the struggle you rip the top button on your shirt off and oh my, I'm showing, and oh my, those hands.
    It's more to do with the fact that she is a she

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    So, something like this?
    How do you even iron that thing?

Come to think of it I must give the guy one point... Every time I have been hit on by a "straight" man he had homophobic tendencies in public and was very "passive" in private.

Joseph Goebbels, for example, seems to be just a false eye lash away from lip syncing "It's Raining Men" while sipping Raspberry Daiquiris judging from every photo of him ever taken....was his wife blind?

15+ Year Old Account
    Bruno wasn't a mocumentary! It was a warning of things to come!
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

I laughed harder than I should have..

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay okay this has just become a gay-Nazi joke thread and nothing of any importance is being discussed.