Thread: AV weekend

AV weekend

Can anyone with an active sub tell me when the next AV weekend is? Apparently the online calendar that I remember from back when I played is gone.

Can you still grind out your basic honor point set over an AV weekend like you could a couple years ago?

Deleted
    9 March for EU.

Aint sure if it the same for Eu and Us and so on, but for EU it is the 9th May to 12th May, and yeah, you can get about 300 Honor points out of 4000 cap per AV after the first win
    9 March for EU.
    May you mean

Deleted
    Don't bother if you're horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafz View Post
    Don't bother if you're ally either. 30 minute queues? No thanks.

Thanks for the replies, is US the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    Can anyone with an active sub tell me when the next AV weekend is? Apparently the online calendar that I remember from back when I played is gone.

Can you still grind out your basic honor point set over an AV weekend like you could a couple years ago?
    The online calendar is still there, you just have to enable the option to display what the CtA BGs are.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The online calendar is still there, you just have to enable the option to display what the CtA BGs are.
    Where abouts? Did a bunch of searching and came up empty, found some battle.net forum posts suggesting its gone. Can you enlighten me?

Where abouts? Did a bunch of searching and came up empty, found some battle.net forum posts suggesting its gone. Can you enlighten me?
    First of all, the box to click to get the calendar itself is up in the upper righthand corner of the screen, attached to the small circular map. After you do that, I believe there's a dropdown menu to enable some options such as displaying the CtA BGs.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler

I second that request.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    First of all, the box to click to get the calendar itself is up in the upper righthand corner of the screen, attached to the small circular map. After you do that, I believe there's a dropdown menu to enable some options such as displaying the CtA BGs.

You mean the in-game calendar? Because Zoneseek, and I too, want to know about the online calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by alexkeren View Post
    You mean the in-game calendar? Because Zoneseek, and I too, want to know about the online calendar.
    My mistake. Nvm.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafz View Post
    20 minute queue for a 20% chance to win a bg? i wont be bothering, rest assured lol
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.