Thread: Bags....

Bags....

What bags is everyone rocking nowadays?

Even though I have like 90's of all classes, I am still using netherweaves bag as inventory bags and crafting shit loads of the royal satchels for banks....

What are the best bags in terms of easy to obtain v space?
    Last edited by Mathayus; 2014-04-09 at 09:39 PM.

AH Royal Satchel
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

I always looked at it on a gold per slot basis. A 12 slot mageweave bag for 6 gold is better than a 16 slot netherweave bag, if that netherweave bag is over 8 gold, because the first costs 0.5 per slot. However, this value changes as the prices do, and it only really applies while leveling a poor toon. Now, a 22 slot embersilk bag is less efficient in the above example is it costs more than 11g, lol.

At some point, however, the efficient bags just don't give you enough space. When that happens, buy the biggest you can afford at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    On every 90 I level, one of the first things I do after hitting level cap is trade in my netherweave bags (8g for 16 slots is hard to beat). I do Magtheridon (20 slot), Onyxia (22 slot), Sartharion (22 slot), and a quest in Zul'Aman (24 slot). My four netherweave get put into my bank and I buy three more. Past that I don't bother. There was a time during Cata where I had so much Embersilk saved up that I made all my characters 22 slot bags but nowadays, I CBA for alts. Not really interested in paying 300g a bag for extra bank space. Hoarding Spirits of Harmony in hopes they'll become tradeable before WoD so I can ship them all to my tailor and craft 40 some odd royal satchels for alts. Have 4 Royal Satchels for my main, but beyond that, CBA. Have the gold, just not interested in parting with it over something that can be as easily circumvented as bag space. And really, the inventory improvements coming with WoD will make it even less painful. Stack sizes being increased dramatically, no more quest items in bags, toy items being in the interface. I'll have a ton of free space even without 4 28 slot bags.
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2014-04-09 at 11:01 PM.
    Look! Words!

8g for a NW bag? Maybe on a bad day....

Ill regularly bag up my netherweave from runs/lvling alts etc and sell the bags for min 15-30g 20+ is pretty standard on my server...

But back on topic, my main has the royal satchels, important alts have embersilk, anyone else are base NW bags
    I had a all Night Elf Guild in Vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    On every 90 I level, one of the first things I do after hitting level cap is trade in my netherweave bags (8g for 16 slots is hard to beat). I do Magtheridon (20 slot), Onyxia (22 slot), Sartharion (22 slot), and a quest in Zul'Aman (24 slot). My four netherweave get put into my bank and I buy three more. Past that I don't bother. There was a time during Cata where I had so much Embersilk saved up that I made all my characters 22 slot bags but nowadays, I CBA for alts. Not really interested in paying 300g a bag for extra bank space. Hoarding Spirits of Harmony in hopes they'll become tradeable before WoD so I can ship them all to my tailor and craft 40 some odd royal satchels for alts. Have 4 Royal Satchels for my main, but beyond that, CBA. Have the gold, just not interested in parting with it over something that can be as easily circumvented as bag space. And really, the inventory improvements coming with WoD will make it even less painful. Stack sizes being increased dramatically, no more quest items in bags, toy items being in the interface. I'll have a ton of free space even without 4 28 slot bags.
    Also note there is a 24 slot bag you get from a quest from the grummles in mid kun-lai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    On every 90 I level, one of the first things I do after hitting level cap is trade in my netherweave bags (8g for 16 slots is hard to beat). I do Magtheridon (20 slot), Onyxia (22 slot), Sartharion (22 slot), and a quest in Zul'Aman (24 slot).
    Grummel quest in Kun Lai gives a 24slot bag too...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

There are 3 readily-accessible 24-slot bags that you get for free at level 85/90: The Zul-Aman hexcloth bag, the Kor'Kron bag, and the Grummie bag.

Anyway I have 9 level 90 characters at the moment and I am slowly outfitting them with Royal and Illusionary bags in addition to those, and profession bags as appropriate. Got 2 tailors so it's no big deal, doesn't cost anything except time.

Royal satchels on my main

Embersilks and frostweaves on my alts with a few onxyia and Sarth bags thrown in.

10+ Year Old Account
    4x Royal Satchels on all 6 90s. 20-24s in bank on most of em.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Main = 4 royal satchel + 7 royal satchel
    2 primary alts = 4 embersilk bag + 7 netherweave bag
    5 other alts = 4 netherweave bag + 7 netherweave bag

I'm the opposite of a pack rat, so I don't need nearly as much space as I have.

Deleted
    I have been trying to 'royal satchel' every character I have. Too bad the game does not allow cross-faction bag sending.. that would have been simply amazing.

On my paladin I am always using bags with the most space available, no matter the costs if I can't craft them on my alts.

Offspec gear, gems, potions, flasks, food, tomes for respeccing and vanity items - even with royal satchels I am constantly running with only 3-4 slots free. This will be somewhat resolved with toy UI in WoD, but for now, I lack bag space
    Don't tell me to toss vanity items into a guild bank, it's already full with old stuff from Vanilla (for nostalgia), old tier sets for transmog and other vanity items that I don't use. Even though I have all bag slots in the bank filled with royal satchels. Void storage is full aswell :P

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

My main - almost full royal satchels, soon full cause I'm sitting at 3 empty slots ATM xD
    On my alts - whatever.. usually just netherweaves..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

I have four lvl 90 characters working the farm to keep my tailor producing Royal Satchels at a steady rate.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    My main always has the best bags available as soon as i can get the mats or afford them, downgrades get put into bank tabs and the smaller ones sold.

If i start a new alt they ALWAYS get 4 Netherweave bags to start with and IF i play them a lot or use them as a farmer they get bigger/specialized bags and 7 more of whatever i fancy for their banks.

Sometimes i will deck an alt out in bags and only use around 20 slots or so, leaving the rest empty for possibly years, depends on what i want to stash.