Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Considering the final missions are level 27 or 28, and the TVHM missions start at 29 or 30, 25's a bit of a low estimate. Personally I was 30, but I did do every mission, including the raid boss one.

Also, anyone having trouble near the end should do the Sub-Level 13 quest and get the E-Gun, because that thing's sick. It's level 23 or 24, but at level 31 in TVHM it still wrecks enemies.
    I skipped a lot of side missions, so I beat the final boss at 25 without major issues. Played as CL4P-TP.

As I said, only the gunship gave me any real problems. Even though a lot of enemies had skulls next to their levels I didn't have many issues with them.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Probably because the new classes would be a time paradox. (Wilhelm vs. Wilhelm, Nisha vs. Nisha, and Claptrap no longer being the only one.)
    It's not like that'd be the only paradox in Borderlands 2. In Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep we played as the characters from the original Borderlands who in turn played our own characters in a tabletop RPG, yet our own characters still got actual loot from it. With that in mind, along with the whole cloning thing hyperion does, it wouldn't be a stretch to include those characters.

I guess the reason I'd prefer it to be dlc is that I'd consider it essential to getting the "full" Borderlands 2 experience, yet as a standalone experience it feels like it doesn't add much to the table. I might still buy it eventually, but it's not really a priority right now.

Loving the game so far, although I think one-time legendaries was a poor design choice from Gearbox. If you want to play a viable melee Athena, it basically forces you to farm for a Shooting Star during the quest, find one in a vendor, or gibbed one in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how to feel about borderlands anymore... I love love love the first one, but I couldn't get myself excited for number 2... Still have it on my PC, still haven't got much past like level 13. Don't think I'll be picking this one up

10+ Year Old Account
    Many if not all the classes feel over powered... the main gripe I have is that the entire store is told form Athena's point of view, even if she's not one of the characters playing. It's fairly disconcerting at times and feels like it would have been an easy thing to fix by having her say "we did X" rather then "I did X". Jack too will switch from recognizing fragtrap to talking about fragtraps creation in an abstract manor as if he was talking to someone else.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account

And this ladies and gents, is why i did not day-1 buy the pre-sequel. Roll on steam winter sale, its gonna be a fun one.
    Playable Handsome Jack DLC , 11/11/14 , PS3 XBOX360 and PC.

Is it any different from the last two? I really wanted to like Borderlands but I felt like there was a lot of room for improvement in the first one but Borderlands 2 fixed absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    2k australia? doesn't australia have really bad videogame censorship laws?
    Overturned a year or two ago.

Don't think they affected development anyway, just meant we had no adult rating for video games.

However it does put the dev team at risk of being devoured by drop bears.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2014-11-02 at 12:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Is it any different from the last two? I really wanted to like Borderlands but I felt like there was a lot of room for improvement in the first one but Borderlands 2 fixed absolutely nothing.
    It isn't significantly different, no. It has some new mechanics with jump and oxygen and it has a new weapon type with lasers but otherwise it is very similar to the first two games.

I'm perfectly fine with that, not every game has to be brand new. I just wanted more borderlands and that is essentially what we got.

I like the game but I was extremely disappointed I couldn't play a siren this time around. I miss slagging everything with my special skill and then killing everything with a smg