Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    The state of Arms is just fine, it's more the fact that no-one plays it that makes it look bad.

Last time I checked I'm even higher as Arms than you are as Fury, just saying.
    But again, that's because nobody plays Arms. If you look at individual boss damage, your ranks are higher due to lack of competition (though you could very well remain #1 even with competition); however your boss damage is typically lower.
    Edit: compared yours with mine and you are beating me on overall dps on 8 fights, I'm beating you on 6. Ofc your ranks are 1-2, mine are mostly 10s+. That's direct lack of competition on your part. Not saying you couldn't beat that competition but or example, your #3 Sha is only 30k dps higher than my #154. /blame our strat, but I could easily beat any rank you could put out given the chance.

There are a couple variables, mainly heavy Cleave fights like Protectors, but saying you out perform him, or most Fury Wars is a misnomer. You out rank them.

Now, deciding which spec takes more skill to rank in, or who is playing at a higher skillcap (theoretical dps vs actual) is a completely different, and largely unquantifiable, story.

Edit: also pointing out that your admitted to boosting for ranks and that you often get yourself killed trying, I'd get gkicked if I tried half the stuff you do! Lol.

I was more referring to this: http://i.imgur.com/bgL6tuD.png
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Swiftwfy is not streaming anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    I was more referring to this: http://i.imgur.com/bgL6tuD.png
    Yeah but we both know you can't rightly compare the two. You've got massive inflation on Sha for example.

Nobody will argue your good at what you do, just it's impossible to rightly compare the two specs.

Massive inflation on Nazgrim, Protectors, Galakras, Paragons...

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodletters View Post
    Massive inflation on Nazgrim, Protectors, Galakras, Paragons...
    Should add an addendum to your signature to say "unless using ignite weapon" lol.
    Btw does the title of this threat infuriate anyone else or is it just me? "Is there any"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Btw does the title of this threat infuriate anyone else or is it just me? "Is there any"?
    Ahh, Archimcheerios, don't hate too much on the non-english speakers!
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Quote Originally Posted by Fog View Post
    Ahh, Archimcheerios, don't hate too much on the non-english speakers!
    Hate is all I have left.

Collision streams rarely @http://www.twitch.tv/collisionc, but his UI will make your eyes bleed.
    I'll redo my ui one day. It's just one of those things where I kept on adding 1 more weakaura without organizing the previous weakauras =P

I'm hoping to stream a lot of hardcore Cam action next xpac! (My wars called cam) :P

Should add an addendum to your signature to say "unless using ignite weapon" lol.
    Haha. The ignite weapon talent needs to be reworked, or they may be compromising a little bit with the "fury just isn't furious enough" crowd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate is all I have left.
    But you've spent all expansion to vanquish the enemies of hate! Goosfraba, gooooooosfraba.

To make my posts more on topic: I have a stream. I rarely stream though due to shitty computer.
    Once I can get the funds to upgrade bits and bobs I will stream...more than I have.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Quote Originally Posted by Opeth69 View Post
    I'm hoping to stream a lot of hardcore Pad action next xpac! (My wars called Padthalion) :P
    Fixed that for ya buddy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fog View Post
    But you've spent all expansion to vanquish the enemies of hate! Goosfraba, gooooooosfraba.
    The Sha is strong in this one.

totally irrelevant to warrior streams, but i wish they'd make changes to future encounters so that all add damage is strictly beneficial or else remove multidotting and shit. it's annoying to wipe on farmed bosses because too many people are trying to rank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Veev comes to mind.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Quote Originally Posted by Eranthe View Post
    totally irrelevant to warrior streams, but i wish they'd make changes to future encounters so that all add damage is strictly beneficial or else remove multidotting and shit. it's annoying to wipe on farmed bosses because too many people are trying to rank.
    ^this... so much this.

OT: I used to stream abit in the start of mop, cant anymore due to dog internet beeing incredibly dog... can let you know if my internet situation changes tho!

Actually tried some arms dps last raid, to spice it up abit or w/e but it honestly just feels wrong :< As fury it feels like I freaking destroy the bosses with my rage and powerful arms... only get close to that feeling when I do trash as arms , working as intended? bleh.. Bring back ulduar arms with arp and it will be all good again :3
    Last edited by nowish; 2014-04-11 at 03:56 AM.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

Quote Originally Posted by Eranthe View Post
    it's annoying to wipe on farmed bosses because too many people are trying to rank.
    it's always poetic to see thok bug out and eat all the rogues and other quick melee chasing his tail to do dps as he fixates

The Problem with warriors is, thats ist the char which is good, not the Player.

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    The Problem with warriors is, thats ist the char which is good, not the Player.
    Many bait, such resist, wow. Comparing warrior to warrior it doesn't matter how the class perform compared to other classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    The Problem with [EveryClassThatIsntMine] is, thats ist the char which is good, not the Player.
    Fixed

/10char