Physical damage taken reduced by 10%.
    Magical damage taken reduced by 15%.
    Threat increased by 600%

Allows stance metamorphosis' spells
    Grants spell id 119839, used to be fury ward

Taken from beta.wowdb confirmed with beta.wowhead
    Removed mastery's effect on damage reduction
    Why the hell have they increased the threat generation to 600% up from 500%

Also on a side note it has aura 226 at value 10 per second not sure if drain or gain
    Last edited by Munemasa; 2014-04-10 at 02:41 AM.

Comparing it directly to the MoP version shows no change. I don't think they've touched it yet. It may simply be that the Buff tooltip doesn't give all the data that the spell tooltip does.

Though, as an oddity, the Glyph of Demon Hunting seems to be missing from the Wowhead calculator. I wouldn't panic yet, as a lot of major Glyphs are missing, but still. Watch this space.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://beta.wowdb.com/items/glyphs/warlock

From the beta wowdb. Looks like its one of the anonymous glyphs that are being charred to have no more power, thus destroying the glyph, and Dark Apotheoses to no longer exist. If you look at the full list of glyphs, it includes glyphs from this expansion and the next expansion, and a bunch of charred glyphs. Demon Hunting is not on the list at all, so I take it is completely gone.

The reason I say this, is also looking at demonology specialization spells, there is nothing from Dark Apotheoses form, or any of its modified spells there. So. I believe its gone next expansion. =)

Live version and WoD version.

The Glyph Spell, The Dark Apothiosis spell, and the DA buff are all unchanged, but the ability to learn the Glyph is gone. I guess that's confirmed. Bummer.

Deleted
    maybe it is baseline now ?

Grasping at straws. Blizz has made their intent known, they are recycling the art into another Glyph, and it's not in the list of automatically learned Glyphs. Most likely scenario: It's gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidyTv View Post
    maybe it is baseline now ?
    Nope, not even in the database of base warlock spells nor demonology spells. You can go take a look yourself. They basically scrapped it, and gave us wings for meta.

I'm going to cross my fingers that it's either baseline or available via some other means, because removing it entirely would be one of the most bizarre anti-fun design decisions yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    I'm going to cross my fingers that it's either baseline or available via some other means, because removing it entirely would be one of the most bizarre anti-fun design decisions yet.
    Actually, I am happy with the removal. It will either lead to a full fledged tanking spec in a coming expansion, or take out the controversy of people, like teriz, saying that the glyph means they are demon hunters, when in reality, a full on demon hunter class is easily able to be added to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Actually, I am happy with the removal. It will either lead to a full fledged tanking spec in a coming expansion, or take out the controversy of people, like teriz, saying that the glyph means they are demon hunters, when in reality, a full on demon hunter class is easily able to be added to the game.
    Sure, but I will miss it in that intervening time. Oh, well. I need a new Alliance Character for this expansion anyway, so she'll be a tanking class to tide me over.

note the mastery scaling defensive has been rolled into demonic fury,

Just so people know in live Standard threat mod is 500% also they have changed provocation's tooltip and effect since Monday but neither of them(wowdb/wowhead) have updated the change log, they have also changed the other taunts not sure if they are still working through data or there has been an oops in the website's update

On a side note why would the beta metamorphosis, be granting : DA's spells aside from fury ward, the links are in the effects aura 332 is grant spell ID

http://beta.wowhead.com/spell=103965
    In the list of Spells granted provocation is listed 97827 why would links to spells that don't exist anymore be in code for the beta

Seems to me like an oops has occurred between live and beta's websites.

But we'll just have to wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by Munemasa View Post

Just so people know in live Standard threat mod is 500% also they have changed provocation's tooltip and effect since Monday but neither of them(wowdb/wowhead) have updated the change log, they have also changed the other taunts not sure if they are still working through data or there has been an oops in the website's update

On a side note why would the beta metamorphosis, be granting : DA's spells aside from fury ward, the links are in the effects aura 332 is grant spell ID

In the list of Spells granted provocation is listed 97827 why would links to spells that don't exist anymore be in code for the beta

I tweeted Celestalon asking him to confirm whether it's been deleted or not, but no response yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Munemasa View Post

All of which is exactly identical to what it is on the live version. Just hit the "live" button in the top-left and compare.

It's not uncommon for old and unused spells, buff, and items to remain in the code. They are just cutting the spell off at the root, but keeping the tree of related spells and affects in case it becomes relevant in the future.

And as mentioned in the other thread, this isn't exactly a surprise. This outcome was inevitable so long as Warlock tanking was not on the table. The other shoe finally (two years later) dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    All of which is exactly identical to what it is on the live version. Just hit the "live" button
    That's the problem we can't actually compare both wowhead and wowdb say the exact same thing between live and beta like meta has the nether plate rolled in in both live and beta but nether plate exists in live, so that would be doubling up see the picture that that paints also why would soulfire that costs demonic fury generate demonic fury, its little things that don't make sense like that which have me questioning

Also there is a link in meta for the melee crit immunity no value though so that could be an artifact or it could be requiring another flag to be set elsewhere, which I have yet to find anything matching that rule(compared to Improved/blood pressence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I tweeted Celestalon asking him to confirm whether it's been deleted or not, but no response yet.
    I asked some days ago, the only thing he seems to have any information on for Warlocks is the interaction between Servitude and Sacrifice, which he just keeps repeating. He either isn't involved in Warlock design, or we're just not a priority for discussion at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I asked some days ago, the only thing he seems to have any information on for Warlocks is the interaction between Servitude and Sacrifice, which he just keeps repeating. He either isn't involved in Warlock design, or we're just not a priority for discussion at the moment.
    I think the latter one, simply they are trying to make warrior work right now with haste and probably this is taking a lot of time. We already saw some classes like Druid and Mage with a lot of buffs and changes in mechanics. So i think they are doing it one by one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    And uh, what is said interaction? I must have missed that tweet...

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    And uh, what is said interaction? I must have missed that tweet...
    There isn't one. /woooo

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    There isn't one. /woooo
    The fact that we get to be the basically the only class with Trap talents is good class design, right? /headdesk

Quote Originally Posted by Filabane View Post
    The fact that we get to be the basically the only class with Trap talents is good class design, right? /headdesk
    The worse part is that it totally makes sense to me that by sacrificing a bigger bad we get to be a bigger bad ourselves. Since it makes sense to me I'm willing to bet that it'll make sense to others as well, considering how many people play.