Poll: Topic Title

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll miss my Tauren models due to nostalgic reasons. But I'm more excited for the new Tauren models. So, life goes on.

Deleted
    None. I'm really excited for new ones, it's time for old ones to go. I just hope that somewhere in the future they will update other old models too.
    Last edited by mmoc43d2554145; 2014-04-10 at 06:41 PM.

Deleted
    Female Gnomes probably will be the only ones I'll be missing. I like the old FE gnome model better - but other than that? None.

Deleted
    None... Saw them long enough and they will even give an option to reverse the change afaik.

Fur fuck sakes why is there no NON option. fucking stupid poll.

From what I have seen so far, none. Looks really good so far. Seems Blizzard got control of this.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

None. In fact, I've already forgotten most of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since you turn it on and off the new models we won't miss any lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

i'm not sure why anyone would miss the old models when the new ones look amazing and all around better

Didn't vote because my answer is none of them. All of the new models I've seen so far look great. They look exactly like the old models, only better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously doubt I'll miss any of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    None. Why isn't there a none option?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    Not even one. They all look like crap, compared to the new ones.
    ^this. ive played since 2006 and looking at the new ones next to the old ones almost hurts. im no graphics whore by any means but god the new ones are gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    None. Why isn't there a none option?
    because that's not what the poll is for, the moderator who posted in here said it best on why I made the thread

if you hate the old models, don't post here then

I have been playing for many years now, I surely will miss some of them, and I'm sure others will too, judging by the poll

None of those. But, I will miss the perky ass of female Drans. They flattened it sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I like all the new models they've debuted and overall am sure they will be an enormous upgrade, however I probably will miss the existing look on my longest played toon, a human female. The changes objectively might be for the better, I am quite attached to how she looks now, and her changing will kinda be like losing an old friend in a way. The faces thus far are different enough that I can't really buy into "its the same face but with more polys" argument, at least not with when it comes to a face that has been my video game face for nearing ten years.

I'm not broken up about it, but there will be a little sadness. I think it qualifies as missing.
    Use the old one then.

10+ Year Old Account
    None. Besides, you can choose not to use the new models, so it's no big deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I'd still rather have the updated models, I'm going to miss Orc Females' breasts and Orc Males' faces.

Also, going to miss Human Females' design (hate her new hair, nose, and breasts) but the old model was pretty bad graphic-wise.
    "Being bad never felt so good!"

I wished there was a "none" option in the poll... lol.
    Anyway, I think majority of the people excited or even not too excited about player models are forgetting the fact that ALL of the player models that are being re-worked will have slightly new animations that are more fluid as well as in the face, where there will be emotions you can actually rather than having a blank stare. When you attack, you will see a warrior expression in their faces when they are hitting mobs or players... That's what is more outstanding and important to see than just thinking they are just upping the polygons on the models. The expressions will make our characters feel more "alive" and more immersive.

Deleted
    Voted Night Elf just incase they will still use the leaked-scrapped model :P