Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    tanking warlocks or no subscription! :<

Quote Originally Posted by Envenom View Post
    Will the Talbuk change also apply to the mounts? I hope so!
    I don't think they will update the old Talbuk mounts because it my alienate people who like their mount the old way, but there is no reason not making new Talbuk mounts for WoD.

Each World of Warcraft account can now create a maximum of 10 instances per hour (up from 5).

Some of the best news I've heard in a while Loving the new models!

Deleted
    I've finished another post, this time on the release of dungeons in WoD... Eight of them really isn't that great :L Check it out here http://thetuskedsquires.wordpress.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowynne View Post
    Why did clefthoofs and elekk's have to get enormous and (imo) ridiculous front tusks?? I like the rest of the new models for them, but those tusks... they just make me laugh. Or shake my head.
    Evolution?
    Kinda how Wooly Mammoths are the ancestors of today's Elephants. That's actually likely where they drew the inspiration from for the Draenor version of the Elekk.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

These models are spectacular. The only issue I'm seeing is weird warping. I guess since they're using the same old skeleton from years ago they're not really fit for the new models. It just bugs me because they're gorgeous except for the warping and new models shouldn't have that be happening. I noticed the same in the new tigers that they bulked up the shoulders but didn't update the skeleton properly so when they die their shoulder suddenly caves in with part of the model pushed up and spiked. Like I said, other than that they're spectacular but they could be so much better without that happening.

I'm concerned with where I am going to sit on the new Talbuk model. I am going to have a horn in my stomach, one to the jugular, one in the eye, and the rest in the ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am hoping that Ogre will be the new model for playable ones in the future, and I hope they add more animations to it, more skeletons, and even more detail to it. :P

I really love the increase from 5 dungeons per hour to 10. It was a pain in the a** for so long - don't know why they havent't removed the limitation earlier but I#m glad they did now

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    I'm concerned with where I am going to sit on the new Talbuk model. I am going to have a horn in my stomach, one to the jugular, one in the eye, and the rest in the ass.
    And you will like it!

wow, never realized how bad and old some of those models actually look right now

Deleted
    Wait, what...? Ogres are ripped and fat-free now?
    This is wrong. Ogres are not supposed to be looking like a Cross-training instructor!
    Give properly beer-chugging Ogres back please!

As much as I love the new Talbuk models, I'm not sure I'll enjoy seeing their old horns go.

Possibly unpopular opinion: I really love the new talbuks. They look so regal. Butt spikes are silly, but dem eyes.

Deleted

Cool

I feel the Elekk is the best upgrade so far. All models looks stunning but specially the Elekk...
    Looks great! A whole new level. Great job Blizz, see you in WoD!

15+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Each World of Warcraft account can now create a maximum of 10 instances per hour (up from 5).
    Oh yay. Like we don't have enough bots already.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    Wow seeing them side by side is like PS3 vs XBoxOne

oh wait same difference....

I mean SNES vs PS4
    Hoping this is extreme sarcasm.

I wonder, Prophet Velen is pretty much equal in both models, but in the new model he has a totally different 'mark' hovering above his front head compared to the old model. Can anyone explain why this is? Does it have something to do with aging? Ranking? Powers? Health?

Also, thanks Blizzard for the upgraded maximum of instances per hour

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I will happily re-farm rep for a talbuk mount like that. Holy hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those models look amazing, i hope they update old ogres with the new model because they look 100* better

also velen looks cinematic with his model compared to the old one :P