Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Aub View Post
    Ok, first off, evolution doesn't work that fast, this is at most, 2-3 generations of Elekk/Clefthoof. Second of all, Wooly Mammoths ARE NOT the ancestors of today's Elephants. They do share a common ancestor from around 6 million years ago, however the Wooly Mammoth species went extinct.
    I'm not going to agree or disagree with what you just said, but I am curious. How do you know if they are or are not? Were you there? Did you see the very last Wooly Mammoth die out? What did a "Scientist" say it? Same goes for them. Unless someone was standing there when the very last one died out, I highly doubt they can say "We know for a 100% that the Wooly Mammoth died out and did not some how evolve into the current day Elephant."
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

I like the new Talbuks. The change in tail from giraffe-like to horse-like is kind of silly but it's pretty and I wanna brush it @.@

Re: Fast evolution ... Fel corruption. While some species don't look particularly Fel corrupted, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to say they were affected in minor ways by the havoc that their planet went through.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Deleted
    Sure you can see a difference in poly count when the models are side by side, but in game when the new models hit will anyone really notice or care? I just can't get excited about new models and the development time/money spent on them when there is other content so in need of it.

Those new models are absolutely amazing!!
    But anyone noticed the animation of the talbuk's rear legs when it's running. Is it just me or there is something weird?

I think the old models looks better.. Yeah, the new ones have better depth and all that, but they all look like they are on steroids. And the new ogre model has a penis in it's forehead.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ogre new model reminds me of Spiderman's Rhino.

are the new models going to replace the older ones? because i prefere the new ones to the old ones. so will my already bought talbku have the new design automaticly?

Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    I'm guessing you'd have to actually read the parts that say you're overthinking the importance of haste for ret being "useful". If you don't believe them, then i guess you have no hope.
    The fluidity of the spec's entire rotation is intertwined with haste. The only way they can reduce its importance is by either lowering baseline cooldowns so that we only need a little bit of haste to reach the ideal mark or they're going to nerf haste values so that stacking it at the sacrifice of other stats will yield a net loss. But this will also slow down the "rotation" to the point where entire global cooldowns will pass before another ability is available to use. I don't want BS half-answers on Twitter; I want real concrete information.
    Last edited by Wolfman31; 2014-04-10 at 09:18 PM.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Those Talbuks are the craziest model I've seen in years...

I still can't get over that huge upper-front-leg muscle on the new Talbuk model, especially in that comparison image. He's like the Hulk. They're not nearly as sleek and elegant as they used to be.

the huge muscles on the talbuk look awful. Not EVERYTHING needs to be "savage." I'm already sick of hearing that word because of how much it's being shoved down our throat this expansion. Talbuk are frikkin grazers, they're just WoW's version of a zebra, why do they need to be roided up?

I'm ecstatic about the updated wolf models, but not if it means they still have that clunky run. What I'm seeing on this comparison is the old wolf model with the nice run, and the new wolf model that has the clunky run in the WOD preview videos Horde players are releasing. Please don't tell me they're getting rid of the smooth running animation with this new model. The wolves should run like the foxes do.

Chimeras don't look like chimeras :/ They look like ulgy mutant wolf-bats. I like the model but it doesn't feel like chimeras.
    Same as talbuk, mainly the talbuk's face ... is not like the old...

Wolf look awsome, but what about worgs? there will be similar?
    Last edited by Lionwoman; 2014-04-11 at 01:28 PM.

I like the new wolf model. I hope shaman ghost wolf form gets updated with a new model. The only thing that bugs me is the talbuk horns and front legs. I like the original curve upwards of the horns and the front legs do look a tad too muscly. Also the old tail was kinda cool. The new one looks too... pony. Otherwise great job on the detail!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogre model viewer seems to be glitching/merging with something else. Also they seem a lot more... goofy then their originals. Not as SAVAGE as the theme of the exp seems to be.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    the huge muscles on the talbuk look awful. Not EVERYTHING needs to be "savage." I'm already sick of hearing that word because of how much it's being shoved down our throat this expansion. Talbuk are frikkin grazers, they're just WoW's version of a zebra, why do they need to be roided up?
    Because the zhevras couldn't POSSIBLY be wow's version of zebras....amirite?

Thanking Blizzard once again for the '10-instances per hour' update, that just made me get my Vitreous Stone Drake after farming since the end of Cataclysm already. Even though the update doesn't literally affect it, it made it possible for me to farm loads more, and it boosted me morally