565 Hunter LF 10/25 2 day HC Progress Guild

Hi all.

I am an educated, mature raider (32) with a busy work schedule looking for a two day a week (prefer any of Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, around 3 hours per evening) 10 or 25 man HC raiding guild. I bring experience of both 10 and 25 man teams, guild leadership (as both a GM and long serving officer) & class leadership.

Raiding experience includes all Normal raids since T11, and a mix of Heroics (I have been focusing on work the last 18 months so have spent very little time in Heroics in MoP) as a Hunter (any spec), Guardian Druid and Elemental Shaman.

I don't mess around in raids, bring my own consumables (regardless of whether the Guild provides), read up tactics, watch videos, read the Dungeon Journal and do a little theory crafting/strategy when I can. I know what I'm good at (versatility, avoiding damage, controlled dps) and what I'm bad at (Serpent Sting uptime recently. I know, I know...).

I am ALWAYS in the best gear I have, with the best enchants and gems (I even carry a spare bow just incase...). I play for the team and fill the role that every Hunter should; strong dps (I have a number of top 200 rankings for Survival and Beast Mastery this tier) control and support.

Armory

Sample Logs:

Immerseus

Fallen Protectors

Nourushen (rank 43)

I have a mic, Mumble, TS3, Ventrilo etc. and a decent set up that can handle 25 mans on high settings with very low latency (typically less than 40ms home latency on 40gb fibreoptic broadband).

I'll play any server, either faction provided it is a solid team that consists of people over 18 that aren't racist, homophobic or xenophobic.

Message me here or find me on Auchindoun EU Alliance.
    Last edited by captaincoffeecup; 2014-04-10 at 04:04 PM.

Sadly my post count is not high enough to PM you.

Hello Gymer.
    I see that you are looking for a heroic raiding guild and my team is currently in need of
    ranged dps such as yourself for our 10man team in SoO and Mythical WoD.
    We are a mature close knit group with 10/14 HC on the server Earthen Ring (EU), after taking a couple months break
    we have started raiding again and are focusing heavily on recruiting and finishing off the end game content.
    If you have any questions feel free to contact me either by battletag or our website. BawsJulie#2155
    Our website: essence-er.enjin.com

Regards
    Cyria