Thread: I HATE you bird

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I know how you feel,
    I have several Wood Pigeons that like to start cooing at the crack of dawn

and it is the most god awful racket when they all start up.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    this supposed to be a poem?
    Mayhem would you like to provide a poem/haiku.. maybe slam rap to some bongos?

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ question is WHY!? As I said, nobody rolls out of bed and starts screaming. Why must stupid birds do such things?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Mayhem would you like to provide a poem/haiku.. maybe slam rap to some bongos?
    i don´t think i´m able to provide you with something adequate or even remotely qualifiying as a poem or a haiku, i think of all my weaknesses that´s one of the biggest
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by simsumre View Post
    ^ question is WHY!? As I said, nobody rolls out of bed and starts screaming. Why must stupid birds do such things?
    I dunno like, they have to sleep outside, which means they have to wake up when the sun comes up. If you woke me up as soon as the sun came up, dragged me out of my bed and took away my pillow, I'd do a lot more than scream at you!

I know the feeling.
    Someone in my neighborhood has a mothereffing rooster. This shitbird starts whatever freaking roosters do at 3 am and does it every like 20 seconds until 6pm.
    It's so freaking annoying, I curse it and the neighbor daily. I can't wait for the day they decide to cook it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I dunno like, they have to sleep outside, which means they have to wake up when the sun comes up. If you woke me up as soon as the sun came up, dragged me out of my bed and took away my pillow, I'd do a lot more than scream at you!
    we should get after the creater that steals bird pillows and drags them out of their beds

the world would be a better place
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by simsumre View Post
    For this conversation's purpose I'll assume you're from the northern hemisphere.

What' you're hearing are the mating calls of birds. So basicaly you're being robbed of your sleep by horny flappers.

10+ Year Old Account
    The man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink; and then the man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking.

Deleted
    we should get after the creater that steals bird pillows and drags them out of their beds

the world would be a better place
    If we had more guns, we could just shoot god.

15+ Year Old Account
    If we had more guns, we could just shoot god.
    that would fix nothing, but hey it´s a start

LOL, the same thing has been happening to me the last few weeks. Pretty sure it's because it's spring and birds are trying to fine mates.

I'm *really* rooting hard for this male cardinal outside my window to find his dream girl quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    For this conversation's purpose I'll assume you're from the northern hemisphere.

What' you're hearing are the mating calls of birds. So basicaly you're being robbed of your sleep by horny flappers.
    I can totally relate to that. When I lived in Hawaii I had a horribly creaky bed, and thin walls. My neighbors used to start pounding their walls every damn morning when we woke them up.
    With that experience in mind, more power to the birds.

On birdsong.

Full of threat and bloody blunder,
    Violence, sex and greed!
    Sweet melodies of malarky,
    Sensational, the morrow's greet!
    Last edited by Stir; 2014-04-10 at 11:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't do the mistake and think its a good thing killing of small birds, China did exactly that in the 60s and we know how that turned out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    LOL, the same thing has been happening to me the last few weeks. Pretty sure it's because it's spring and birds are trying to fine mates.

I'm *really* rooting hard for this male cardinal outside my window to find his dream girl quickly.
    maybe show a little support, build him a nice mansion or something, you know, what ever birds dig nowadays

/edit typo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post

Introducing: Bird speed dating!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Of birdsong.

Full of threat and bloody blunder,
    Violence, sex and greed!
    Sweet melodies of malarky,
    Sensational, the morrow's greet!
    I would vote you leader sir.
    I want Rukentuts... or whatever the hell his name to do a slam poem to bongos screaming about how something is a damned fallacy, then for him to just drop the mic and walk away dramatically.

Chelly
    I guess I'm the only one who actually likes bird sounds in the morning.
    Waking up to this is the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe show a little support, build him a nice mansion or something, you know, what ever birds dig nowadays

/edit typo
    Honest story here, we have some pretty vicious raccoons, and I had built a bird house with a feeder for some cardinals we had flying around. Was watching them one day... raccoon ninja'ed out of a damn tree and snagged one and took off with it. Given that they are known to eat small animals, I imagine that was the birds fate. Will probably never be in that perfect time and place like I was then again in my life.