Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sthu View Post
    sad how both trans and fems do plastic eye surgery to give them a more western look.
    With alot of Asian people it is just downright better for their eyes. Along of ethnic minorities in Asia suffer from short sightedness due to it.

Ex-gf was Thai, got to hear lots of stories of her time working at a hotel and all the 'farang'(foreigners) and ladyboys.

Not sure on sources, but she said a lot of kathoey (Thai word for ladyboys) suffer depression or commit suicide as they get older.

Not from abuse, but from regretting their decision to change. Maybe children is part of the reason.

She'd joke with me about leaving me on a street corner in Pattaya and seeing what would happen. I told her beyond me being afraid of touching *anything* on that street she wouldn't want to have to collect me from the local police station for battering a pushy ladyboy.

Either way, I joked with her that I'd need proof she was born female before we got too far into the relationship. For me, honesty is the best policy, to and from me, and is the best way to avoid a situation that could become very violent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Right, so let's say I was a pretty girl, We were getting along fine, we dated a few times and we started sharing our pasts.

Then just as we are about to get properly intimiate for the first time, I took of my clothes and had to explain that I am

A Grizzly bear. Now, I have been taking human hormones and shaving so I can look like a human female, but I still have my claws and my deep growling always did sort of worry you, especially now that you realise I always seem to be overtly girly despite looking rather tomboyish and I always seem to be eating Salmon but you liked these quirks.

How would you feel, that this loving relationship you open your heart to was nothing more than a Bear Den full of lies?
    Or to make this a little more realistic, you reveal your criminal past in which you did time for rape/murder/violence. Yes it is in the past and the person may have changed, but thats always going to be in the back of your mind.

Deleted
    probably shemales with dikzzzz

Deleted
    Right, so let's say I was a pretty girl, We were getting along fine, we dated a few times and we started sharing our pasts.

Then just as we are about to get properly intimiate for the first time, I took of my clothes and had to explain that I am

A Grizzly bear. Now, I have been taking human hormones and shaving so I can look like a human female, but I still have my claws and my deep growling always did sort of worry you, especially now that you realise I always seem to be overtly girly despite looking rather tomboyish and I always seem to be eating Salmon but you liked these quirks.

How would you feel, that this loving relationship you open your heart to was nothing more than a Bear Den full of lies?
    It would suck, and for pre op people, as i've said, they should probably tell you well before they take off your clothes, like as soon as sex is on the cards kind of thing - as soon as they feel safe to do so.

For post op people you analogy doesn't really work. You wouldn't still have your bear claws and your growling etc. You would be pretty much indistinguishable from any other woman. In which case, if it matters to you that even though you can't tell the person is a bear, that once upon a time they were one, then you should really be asking that upfront, you know?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    A lot of people do, although that can open you up to the kind of people you see on 4-chan, fetishists who are only interested in you BECAUSE you are trans, rather than because you are a nice person or attractive or whatever.
    Why do you go on 4chan expecting sympathy, especially when I know you go on /r9k/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Or to make this a little more realistic, you reveal your criminal past in which you did time for rape/murder/violence. Yes it is in the past and the person may have changed, but thats always going to be in the back of your mind.
    But being trans isn't dangerous to your partner.

Why do you go on 4chan expecting sympathy, especially when I know you go on /r9k/
    I don't, I stay welllll away from 4chan. Place is horrible. I just know what some of the people are like there.

You would be pretty much indistinguishable from any other woman.
    This is rarely the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    These findings were based on statistics released by the Organization of American States and included incidents from Canada, the United States, Central America and South America. The report found that in the month of July alone, 39 people were murdered: 23 transgender people and 16 gays and lesbians.

http://www.oas.org/en/iachr/media_ce...s/2013/060.asp
    This again doesn't show if the motive was because they were transgender or homosexual. You can keep saying that people were murdered, but we have no idea what the motives of the murderers were and as such that article simply cannot be taken seriously. Now if you take court cases where a transgender was murdered because they were transgender that will provide a much more logical number.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's too much transphobia in the thread, and the OP isn't helping, so I'm going to lock this before it gets any worse.