[Music] The OFFICIAL 2PAC SHAKUR thread

Will be keeping this updated. Feel free to post any type of discussion, articles, pics, or your favorite songs of the GOAT.

2pac has been my favorite music artist of any genre for almost twenty years. He had a powerful voice and the way his voice personified the instrumental of whatever he rapped on was a one of a kind. His influence on hiphop is still around today and even though he's been dead since 1996 his name is still brought up all the time in hiphop discussions. He's your favorite rappers rapper.

My personal favorite songs of his:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

http://allhiphop.com/2014/04/09/saul-williams-to-star-in-2pac-broadway-play-holler-if-ya-hear-me/

The Tupac Shakur inspired Broadway musical has announced its cast. Kenny Leon’s Holler If Ya Hear Me will feature spoken word poet and star of the 1998 film Slam Saul Williams.
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2014-04-10 at 06:18 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you'd have asked me in 1995 what kind of music I liked, I would have said something like "all kinds but country and rap".

My freshman college (yes, I'm old) roommate's purchase (and repeated playing) of All Eyez on Me changed that. What a great album.

I still don't listen to a lot of hip-hop, probably should pursue more (just listen to a few guys like Aesop Rock and Sage Francis), but after that, I was open to it. So, thanks Tupac.

Deleted
    You're forgetting the most notable one

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    You're forgetting the most notable one

I found it amazing that as big as Pac was when he was alive, his number one single ever ended up being a throw away track he intended for his S4MN album.

Just shows how great the guy was. Musicians/artists work their whole life just to make that one big song, and Pac's biggest was one he didn't even want to put on an album.

People say tupac was fake because he claimed thug life but used to be a ballerina. But nah, that nigga was an artist. A man who truly appreciated all kinds of art. Not to mention a lyrical fuckin genius.

Besides, thug life stood for "the hate u give little infants, fuck everybody"

Also too many good songs to choose from