best professions to max?

I'll be leveling a druid to 60 to get the free boosted professions before choosing the free 90, and with the news of combat bonuses being removed from profs, what two professions seem to be the best to choose in preparation for WOD?

Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    I'll be leveling a druid to 60 to get the free boosted professions before choosing the free 90, and with the news of combat bonuses being removed from profs, what two professions seem to be the best to choose in preparation for WOD?
    It just depends on what you want to really have. Most professions can earn you al ot of money.

- herb and alch (druid peferred, due to mount)
    - mining and jc (quick mounting)
    - tailoring and ench (dont gather alot, but grind here and there)

Again, all professions will make some money and some how. Engineering.. not sure. Right now i just want to see hwo things stand.

I did see some data mined material to enchanting. It was mainly weapons, neck, rings. I see JC doing some cuts , but i foresee pattern creations (like other crafting profs) for necks, rings, and trinkets..

Always found JC and BS to be the best imo for raiding at least.

Deleted
    What profs do you have? If you don't have them, in terms of usefulness, I would rank them as:

(1) Enchanter - almost every thing you will want to enchant. DEing epics for rare crystals is great given LFR etc throws poor BOP epics at you.

(2) JC - gems will be less common in WOD, apparently, but you still will need some.

(3) Alchemy - there are usually some daily transmutes (living steel etc) that are really valuable; plus flasks.

(4) Glyphs - there's only a few you really need, but it's good to be self reliant. Glyphs cost a ton on my realm for some reason (someone's cornered the market, I fear). Plus shoulder enchants.

(5) Leatherworker - leg armor costs a fair bit.

(6) BC - belt buckles, but you can buy these at a fair price.

If you are thinking of the free boost, LW especially but also enchanting and BS might be among the harder ones to level, so think about boosting them.

I'd probably avoid gathering profs if you already have them (they are great for unboosted leveling, as they give you XP), but bear in mind that a druid is the best herbalist in the game due to not having to dismount from flight form while herbing.