[TV] Game of Thrones S4E01 "F*k the salami"

Hey Guys!

If you havent seen Season 3 this might be a spoiler and you should stop reading!

My gf and i were watching GoT yesterday, the first episode of the 4th season.
    At one point of the episode Arya and the Dog are hiding in some bushes watching a tavern, around minute 52 i think. Arya says something like "He killed my friend Lanny", and Dog answers something. We were watching the scene like 20 times but everytime we only understood "What the f**k salami". We gave up after some minutes of laughing but i´m reaaaally curious, what the heck does the Dog answer to Arya??
    Last edited by Terrax; 2014-04-11 at 07:43 AM.

Yeah, not really.

"What the f***'s a Lommy?"

Since that was the name of the boy.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Terrax View Post
    Hey Guys!

If you havent seen Season 3 this might be a spoiler and you should stop reading!

My gf and i were watching GoT yesterday, the first episode of the 4th season.
    At one point of the episode Arya and the Dog are hiding in some bushes watching a tavern, around minute 52 i think. Arya says something like "He killed my friend Lanny", and Dog answers something. We were watching the scene like 20 times but everytime we only understood "What the f**k salami". We gave up after some minutes of laughing but i´m reaaaally curious, what the heck does the Dog answer to Arya??
    You need to get better speakers

"he killed Lommy"
    "what the fuck is a Lommy?"
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    There are threads about GoT already. If you are going to post spoilers just use the spoilertag.