Poll: Let Gorrst use Shadowmourne? :3

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Ive done this on farm content in the past (easy one shot heroic bosses), and it was pretty funny and somewhat depressing when I would still beat half of my raid's DPS.

Nobody should ever be doing this in the middle of progression though.

If you know that boss will be dead anyway you can do whatever you want. Just dont do it too often.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's to get? It's just for kicks and giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I actually remember during WotlK some guilds were purposefully handicapping themselves to prove the importance of skill over gear. Some guilds cleared Nax and Malygos in lvl 70 gear.
    Wasn't about Skill over Gear in Naxx.

Sunwell Epics were 165i epics with 2-3 gem sockets, wotlk 5man-heroic blues were 185i without gem sockets.

Set-bonuses / Epic>Blue and Gem sockets were better than the blues most of the time.

And this only happened because raiders were crying at the start of TBC that we had to change our T1-2 epics to level 58 greens because they were an upgrade.

Deleted
    Completely off topic, I know, but I felt the need to nuance this ^

Not all classes / specs felt the need to keep their Sunwell gear for Naxx. I distinctively remember Priests wanting to keep it, and Warlocks ditching it after the huge gameplay changes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Gonna do this on Garrosh HC this Sunday, will report back.
    We killed it but I got told off when they noticed we couldn't push 24/100 energy in p1