Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Hillary Clinton gets shoe thrown at her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...on-speech.html

I'm not sure if this has been posted (probably has, just close if so). But I found this to be hilarious. I'm honestly not sure if she avoided the shoe or if the shoe avoided her! I love how they mark it "security scare" lol.

Honestly, who throws a shoe!?

2 threads in 5 minutes... Thats some saladrin stuff right there.

Shoes are thrown because its used as an insult in some cultures and its also a reasonably hard projectile not taken from you at the door.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good. Too bad it didn't put her down for good. Can't stand this old lady.

If the media can be trusted, get a shoe thrown at your or getting beaten with a shoe or something is a great dishonor in arabic countries...or was it something to do with islam? I dunno. If that's not relavnt, I have no idea. Maybe she wanted to embarrass Hillary for political reasons but knew she could never get close to her before security would stop it. So she knew a ranged attack would be the only thing possible, and since she wouldn't be able to enter the room with a cake, she had to throw something that she would naturally bring with her in. Like a purse or shoe.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    If the media can be trusted, get a shoe thrown at your or getting beaten with a shoe or something is a great dishonor in arabic countries...or was it something to do with islam? I dunno. If that's not relavnt, I have no idea. Maybe she wanted to embarrass Hillary for political reasons but knew she could never get close to her before security would stop it. So she knew a ranged attack would be the only thing possible, and since a cake wouldn't be able to enter the room with a cake, she had to throw something that she would naturally bring with her in. Like a purse or shoe.
    Honestly, Hillary embarrasses herself. She has absolutely no qualifications to run for President aside from being a female and a Democrat. Everything she's done in her career she's failed at miserably. On top of it, some people would agree that she should be tried in court for what has happened in Benghazi. There's no way this woman gets elected in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by simsumre View Post
    Honestly, Hillary embarrasses herself. She has absolutely no qualifications to run for President aside from being a female and a Democrat. Everything she's done in her career she's failed at miserably. On top of it, some people would agree that she should be tried in court for what has happened in Benghazi. There's no way this woman gets elected in 2016.
    LOL and Bush did? Sorry upset republican, but to say Hilary is less Qualified the G W Bush Jr is Pretty insulting.

OnTopic, people are Classy as always. who actively tries to attend things like this just to throw pies or shoes. . . =|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRickyB View Post
    LOL and Bush did? Sorry upset republican, but to say Hilary is less Qualified the G W Bush Jr is Pretty insulting.

OnTopic, people are Classy as always. who actively tries to attend things like this just to throw pies or shoes. . . =|
    I am a registered Republican, but I'm not Conservative. I didn't vote Romney and I wouldn't vote Bush. I agree, Bush was a moron. And hell would FREEZE over before I'd vote Jeb. But that's what they're setting us up for in 2016. Clinton vs Bush, American royalty.

Look, I don't care if it's a Democrat or Republican. I vote for the best man in the race. I want someone that puts America first and values our Constitution. I am not an upset Republican, I'm an upset American.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    2 threads in 5 minutes...
    He seems pretty new to me. Why you stalkin him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    He seems pretty new to me. Why you stalkin him?
    It's cool, I had a few things to talk about and made a few threads. I guess that seems suspicious in this hour (it's 7 am here :P).

I don't know, isn't it pretty common that shoes are thrown after people on stage? Just because it's thrown after a politician doesn't really make it newsworthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monika missed.. oO

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    Reminds me of

Lol I like how the other guy is AFK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by simsumre View Post
    I
    Look, I don't care if it's a Democrat or Republican. I vote for the best man in the race. I want someone that puts America first and values our Constitution. I am not an upset Republican, I'm an upset American.
    Yeah, I would not vote for either of them. And from what I'm seeing, the Pubs don't really have a good candidate coming down the pipe, and Cuntface is more than likely the overwhelming front running for the Craps. We're fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    Yeah, I would not vote for either of them. And from what I'm seeing, the Pubs don't really have a good candidate coming down the pipe, and Cuntface is more than likely the overwhelming front running for the Craps. We're fucked.
    Rand Paul and Ted Cruz are really the only decent candidates. And then you have Jesse Ventura and Howard Stern lol. Yep, we're fucked.

15+ Year Old Account
    She's always been a lady of fashion. Her pantsuits are epic and who knows the shoe might match them.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

She had some good recovery from it....
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget this video!:

Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

She missed.......... Come on what is going on with peoples aim these days.