Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I wouldn't like them either (or I don't think so) but hey who knows. I think the taurens are too large as it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IzoGray View Post
    I just don't like them. I don't see why people would want to play them either.
    That is your own opinion.
    Everyone else who wants the Ogre like me would want Ogres playable.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    That is your own opinion.
    Everyone else who wants the Ogre like me would want Ogres playable.
    uh duh. i don't have to preface my statement by saying it's an opinion. I don't get people like you who reply like this. Are you really that mad someone has a different opinion than you? There are plenty of people in this thread who gave their opinion without pointing out the obvious.

I seriously don't understand the butt hurt on this forum sometimes.

Deleted

Oh that nostalgia. Forgot dragons were horde too.
    Werent there several "champions" as well? Like a purple ogre, and a blue one?
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2014-04-12 at 10:28 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post

Oh that nostalgia. Forgot dragons were horde too.
    Werent there several "champions" as well? Like a purple ogre, and a blue one?
    The purple Ogre was Cho'gal and the blue Orc ... I think he was Grom Hellscream.

-----

Ogres might not be the brightest, but I think they possess enough intelligence to be considered a playable race. In warcraft 2 they were capable of building Ogre Juggernauts which was the strongest ship unit in game.

Deleted
    To say all Ogres are stupid is a very racist point of view.

Just because Ogres rely more on there phisical strenght dont mean they are all stupid.. And 1 remember Cho'gall? or all the Ogre warlocks/mage (what means to studie that art of magic)?

Deleted
    Lolwut.

Welcome to the world of opinions.

Deleted
    By that logic Blizz could remove half the races.

Deleted
    for me they are most logical choice from every other race. and great choice for Horde.

it's hard to find other races that are already enough developed and visible in Warcraft universe than Ogres.

maybe Ethereals would be cool as neutral race since neutral race doesn't need rly faction, city or cool racial story and can be just a group of mercenaries looking for fun in Orgrimmar/Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogres look disgusting so they fit in with the other Horde races (except Belf) so the people who already play gross looking Horde characters will love Ogres.

Well I don't like WC ogres that's for certain. They are portrayed as a really stupid and derpy race. I dunno how rexxar came out of one ;D Maybe we be impressed with female Ogres but I super doubt it. They just upped the graphics on ogres, not a big remodel change which I was hoping but oh well.

Nope but you are one of the "Am i the only one???!!?!??!?" people

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    As a predominantly Alliance (but still both sides) player, I'd love to see Ogres implemented in the game!

Deleted
    Yes, you are the only one in this whole world thinking this.

I would love ogres btw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Me.

I hate ugly races.
    And which one are you playing right now?

I personally dislike Ogres, because of their entire me smash culture and their general lack of intellect, except for a few exceptions, but they are still a viable slot for a playable race. As others mentioned they have been part of the horde for ages, they would be a new unique race for the horde and as such could be made playable.

I don't see why people would want to play them either.
    Probably cause not everyone thinks exactly like you do? Is that like, an impossible thought to you?
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

10+ Year Old Account
    I want vrykul and mogu
    then akkora
    then vrykul again
    then the petite woman

but mostly vrykul and mogu. For either I would roll horde
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Deleted
    Ogres along with Goblins are the best races for Horde. Bloodelfs should be a part of the Alliance as Highelfs maybe.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    No...but there are those who don't like the Pandaren or Forsaken or Trolls or Gnomes or whoever. **IF** Ogres were made playable, they'd be loved by some, hated by others and indifferent to most.

The same as every other race.

EJL