15+ Year Old Account

Help my WD DPS!!

I'm playing with some friends and they are getting tired of my WD damage. Packs that they can kinda 1-shot I can spend up to 20 seconds killing. I could estimate ther damage to be atleast 5-10x my damage.

Here is my character:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/C.../hero/33376046

On an aoe pack I usually click up Grasp of the dead and Piranhas, then I Spirit barrage while they are up. on single target I mostly Spirit barrage with Big bad Voodoo up.

Somehow my dps is just horribly low. I played a 2 player party with a friend and we ended 2 rifts with one of us soloing the rift guardian on Master difficulty. he did the first one and it was down very quickly. When it was my turn my friend actually got bored waiting for me to down it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably because you're not enchanting at all.... Go for Crit/Crit Damage on all pieces that can have it. Get a socket in your weapon and put an emerald in there.

Hmm could be a gear issue, also if you dont have problem staying alive i would remove spirit vessel and jungle fortitude, use midnight feast and grave injustise instead. Also consider using Bats with vampire bats, and use piranhado rune (good for the whole group to keep the mobs in one place) that combined with bats melt's mobs. Also use wrathfull protector with Gargantuan, mine is critting for almost 100M. If you have some life on hit use the dogs with leech rune to stay alive and try get a Uhkapian Serpent mojo it's a game changer it makes you so tanky that you can drop survival on passives and gear. I would not bother with Big bad voodoo until you are running T4 and up everything below dies in seconds with a good group.

So just keep on playing and wait for upgrades there is alot of gear that are insane for WD's. And dont bother with elemental bonuses only physical damage for your pets.

Here is my profile if that helps, http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/p.../hero/37048294

and when spending blood shards try on helm for Mask of Jeram and Tasker and Theo gloves they are a huge dps increase with a pet build, for weapon you want Starmetal Kukri if you are lucky enough to find it. I hope that helps abit and if you need any help just ask.

15+ Year Old Account
    tyvm for taking your time to help me. Can't wait to get home and get going =)