10+ Year Old Account

Holy/Disc Priest Former Top 50 raider LFG

Currently I am in the guild <Alone> on Aerie Peak. They are ranked #21 US 25m and I've been with them since December of 2011 and near the mid of 2013 I had some unforeseen events take place that took me away from the raiding scene for quite some time. Currently I am looking to rekindle the fire that I had under myself before my hiatus.

To begin I am a dependable, mature, knowledgeable, high performing player who loves to raid and every aspect of it, from the progression to the farming. I've always played this game to raid, plain and simple. Before my break I was at the top of my class.

The toon I played was a Holy/Disc Priest. I love Holy and even though I can play Disc, I prefer holy. I was at the top of my server for gear and ranking on nearly every fight, and it was like that all the way till my break. But now I'm back and looking to get back into my fighting shape. I've done what I could alone and with being back so brief. I'm looking for a guild that is near the top of their game and is looking to reach high in WoD.

In WoD, and like in all other X-packs previously I reached max lvl the day it's release nearly getting realm first (max lvl) priest each time. Also gearing up to the highest point I can and maxing professions that same week. All preparing for the first week of raids and clearing all content for heroics the next week. This is what I play for, that excitement of killing something first, before anyone else.
    You can count on me to make the plays needed, help out other guild members, and know everything there needs to know about a fight, even if its not for my own place in raid. I have knowledge, will, and the attitude to become that great player and raider I was before but the only thing that is holding me back is my gear or lack thereof.

I was once part of something great but keep getting thrown away because I don't have the right look anymore. Well with WoD around the corner that all will change. With WoD comes all new lvls, challenges, and experiences. Gear is pretty much reset but the best players will still go above and beyond those without the skills and knowledge that others do not process. I'm one of those players that excel above the rest.

I'm asking you to trust me. Which may be hard for some, but I hate disappointing people. I strive for perfection and that is what I hold myself up to.
    So as a recap, I'm a Holy/Disc Priest that is looking for a guild that raids anywhere past 5 pm PST. A guild that holds themselves higher then the average and look to do well in WoD. The only thing holding me back is my gear but that's something to expect when you don't raid for close to a year and can be dealt with relatively fast. If you have any question or comments you can contact me with through this or you can also contact me through my Btag: Clam#1922

Thank you.

Toon: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A0ms/simple

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking

BIG CRITS IS CURRENTLY UNDER NEW LEADERSHIP!
    With the new leadership, we have decided to rebuild and strengthen our roster.

With the recent enablement of Cross-Realm SoO for heroic raiding, we will allow trials to raid with us for one week via Cross-Realm to get a feel for our environment, but then expect a transfer after that week, if accepted as a trial.

Big Crits / US-Sen'jin
    Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm – 11:30pm CST
    *There may be nights when we are pushing for a kill at 11:30pm CST so please be available until 12:00am CST*

Paid transfers available to exceptional players who meet the required criteria.

Big Crits raids only three nights a week, four hours each night. In order to clear the toughest content in the game on such a light schedule we need a roster full of the best. As such, recruitment is always open to all exceptional players regardless of class, spec, or role. We also believe competition is healthy and encourage any player who feels they can compete with someone of their role in our current roster to apply.

Our current recruitment needs are as follows:

- Warrior Dps
    - Protection Warrior
    - Deathknight Dps
    - Blood Deathknight
    - Warlock
    - Restoration Druid
    - Balance Druid
    - Shadow Priest
    - Discipline Priest
    - Holy Paladin
    - Protection Paladin
    - Retribution Paladin
    - Brewmaster Monk
    - Windwalker Monk
    - Mistweaver Monk
    - Elemental Shaman
    - Restoration Shaman
    - Enhancement Shaman

About us:

Started in 2010 as a web-based reality series about real people conquering a virtual world, Big Crits has evolved into a massive cross-title gaming community. Our mumble channel is active with many former members playing Guild Wars 2, LoL, FFXIV, and other games.

Appropriate candidates are ready and excited to raid 25 mans in Mists of Pandaria. Ideal candidates maintain an enviable level of knowledge in regards to their class with a proactive attitude towards progression. Theory crafting and strategizing are both held in high regard. Dependable and appropriate levels of attendance are expected.

A stable internet connection and machine capable of running necessary add-ons during graphically intensive 25 man encounters is required. Mumble and a working microphone with an understanding of how to communicate pertinent information is also required.

Recent Milestones:

We have maintained completion of all content while relevant since our inception. Our goal is to improve every tier with Mists of Pandaria being no exception.

- Heroic: Lei Shen US 57 25m
    - Heroic: Sha of Fear US 66 25m
    - Heroic: Madness of Deathwing US 107 25m
    - Heroic: Ragnaros US 97 25m
    - Heroic: Sinestra US 135 25m

Want to learn more?
    Visit our guild site: http://www.bigcrits.com
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/team/bigcrits

Ready to apply?
    http://www.bigcrits.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45

If you have any questions about the guild or about recruitment, do not hesitate to message us on our forums or in game via RealID or Battletag:

Lohkan - Lohkan#1971
    Kellethz - Kellethz#1860
    Astheria - Astheria#1727
    Therec - Therec#1979

Please add your class/spec to your RealID message so we know who you are!

May all your hits be crits!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for a few core raiders for our 25 man core team that raids Friday 9 pm - midnight CST and Sunday 7-10 pm CST. We are looking for a healer, swing dps/heals and a few rdps (lock!!).

We also have a 10 man that raids Tuesday & Thursday 7 pm - 10 pm CST that is in need of 2 DPS. This is a team made up of 70% of alts from 25 man team that want to raid 10 man as well. We are looking for a spriest with heals off spec and another dps that isn't a shaman or wears plate.

SoO Progress - 13/14 normal, 1/14 heroic and 14/14 flex

Add my recruitment officer if you think we might be a fit.

Bacon#1364

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a priest for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday - Wednesday 7:00pm - 12:00am EST however days and times are flexible. We have completed 14/14 Tier 16 heroic modes, 13/13 Tier 15 heroic modes, and 16/16 Tier 14 heroic modes.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable and fun guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at Copia#1521. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25