Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Did Oqueue turn flex into LFR?

I have decided to plunge through flex for a ring that I have not recieved in raid so I have been using oqueue to get into flex but the groups are horribad, filled with dps that would be laughable in lfr and people with no understanding of the fights. Did Oqueue and its equals turn flex into LFR? I've been told that normal mode going cross realm did it because all the good people are doing that instead of flex and the LFR heroes are doing flex.

So did oqueue turn flex into LFR?

10+ Year Old Account
    Make your own raid and screen/kick people as you see fit.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I refuse to do it with people from Oqueue, always fails. Open Raid is slightly better but still pretty fail. It has the same tendencies as LFR, players just not caring or trying. Try forming groups on your server through Trade/General. Might be a bit better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its always the leader of the flex that are the worst ones, tho most of the times the raid goes smooth when i carry as heroic geared tank ^^
    For ur question, it did not. But the same morons in LFR have learned about oQueues existence and use it to play "raid leader"
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Every Flex raid from OQ I join is always a win

Then again I only join the 540+ ones

10+ Year Old Account
    Always saw oQ as an advanced version of LFR. And lord it was getting annoying to see people's real-ID state "(OQ)" when ever they relogged or such.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    No, not really, as you can still set up your own Flex, just, Oqueue gives you the option to get into it through a different method.

Fantastic Signature made by Maybenotquiteasheavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Flex is as easy as LFR

oQ gets the people together

ez mode.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    Every Flex raid from OQ I join is always a win

Then again I only join the 540+ ones
    Well yeah, if you join a 553+ normal run, and thus it's just farming content they've long since outgeared, then that will tend to be "a win" too. Defeats the point of going to them, though.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Its not the next LFR but with the people who normally do LFR, Flex is now the 'new' LFR to them and they are bringing along all of their horrible, atrocious habits they've learned from LFR and ruin it for everyone else. Also, making your own Flex in OQ doesn't guarantee anything... you can see if they are gemmed/enchanted properly but you can't tell if said player is a raging clueless moron.

No

it just means LFR players are trying to treat it as such.

And this is why you join the groups plowing through for a couple upgrades for their offset or Garrosh heirlooms

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothyjean View Post
    Its not the next LFR but with the people who normally do LFR, Flex is now the 'new' LFR to them and they are bringing along all of their horrible, atrocious habits they've learned from LFR and ruin it for everyone else. Also, making your own Flex in OQ doesn't guarantee anything... you can see if they are gemmed/enchanted properly but you can't tell if said player is a raging clueless moron.
    Some problems in LFr include people who think they are too good to be in there so they afk, which they seem to think they can do in flex too. Its not all players with poor skills.

Siege of Orgimmar needs to go away and be labeled previous content. We need new content, and we know we are still months away from it.

Most active players' "main"s have long been fully geared. at this point.

As time passes, and this "current content" gets older and more stagnant, people generally just care less and less. More than ever, people just want to get their gear and get out.

Last but not least, boosted 90s sure aren't helping anything either.

Gemming and poor gearing never mattered much to me. The incompetent yet geared whiner is more agitating. Typically, they are the most vocal and try to use their leadership as an excuse to their incompetence. Just as in real life, it is easier to train someone fresh than someone with bad habits. In addition, there is the psychological effect of such personnel...

I think the constant failing isn't because of oqueue or openraid or even LFR. Most of it is due to good decent players are already burned out from doing SoO and unsubbed till expansion. There is just nothing to do in the game and 14 months of SoO isn't worth it when most people cleared it in less then 3.

I don't use Oqueue anymore. It's been 6 months since SoO came out; everyone should've had enough time to get geared. I can go into trade anytime I want and gather together my own group within a five minute timespan. Or better yet; post a PuG on the server fourms and get twice as many sign ups from there a week in advance.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, lazy raid leaders that don't vet their pugs turned their runs into LFR, mine run quite smoothly

I stay away from Oqueue, occasionally use OpenRaid to do Ordos before reset if I forgot to do it on an alt and I'm in a hurry. I'm lucky as I'm playing on a high population PvP realm, which means there is almost always a Celestial/Ordos/Flex1-4 group running. Also possible to pug 14/14 normal and at least 6-8 HC.

Sylvanas EU.

Haven't had any problems with groups I've gotten using in game raid listing.

Quote Originally Posted by chriz2fer View Post
    Siege of Orgimmar needs to go away and be labeled previous content. We need new content, and we know we are still months away from it.

Most active players' "main"s have long been fully geared. at this point.

As time passes, and this "current content" gets older and more stagnant, people generally just care less and less. More than ever, people just want to get their gear and get out.

Last but not least, boosted 90s sure aren't helping anything either.
    Rubbish -- have a look at how many guilds are still haven't completed SoO normal -- the majority of them . Mosts people mains are not already fully geared .