Deleted

Protection Warrior LF heroic (mythic) guild, ilvl 558

[IS NO LONGER SEARCHING! SORRY!]

Hi!

I am 17 years old and can raid on any day at mostly anytime past 17:30 ST. I bring experience of both 10 and 25 man teams, guild leadership (as a long serving officer) & class leadership.

Raiding experience includes all Normal raids since T13, (I was unable to partake in any raid due to the location i lived, i had horrible latency and was very unreliable however i have since moved back to the U.K and get a constant 20ms ping and never disconnect). I have been unable to get any good progress due to the lack of guilds on my current server of which is Anachronos EU (few are recruiting, even fewer for my role), however I strongly believe I belong in a heroic (or soon to be mythic) raid scene.

I don't mess around in raids, bring my own can consumables, read up tactics, watch videos, and do a little theory crafting and messing about to see what yields the best results. I take raiding very seriously and make sure that i am preforming to the best of my ability 100% of the time

I play for the team and fill the role that every tank should; ensuring that dps can do as much damage as possible (positioning the boss etc.), I take as little damage as possible, and help out the raid in anyway i can.

I am comfortable using and speaking voice comms, any that you may have. The performance of my pc is fine be it 10 or 25 man (constant at least 30 fps) and as I said before, very little ping.

I am fine with any server, and any faction (but preferably alliance however i will strongly consider faction changing).

You can message me in-game Phraax#2265
    Looking forward to hear from you soon :)
    Last edited by mmoc793f5abb02; 2014-04-14 at 04:00 PM.