Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    are you trying to say my relationship advice is not sound?
    Of course not, everyone knows the dangerous probability of explosive sexual chemistry between your parents and your girlfriend.

Do you feel you two are truly in love? If so try to help her to stop. Smoking that much will seriously endanger any job she attempts to hold that does drug checks. Not to mention the fact that you are trying to stay clean. Being around someone who is smoking that much, especially if she is in front of you, will make it more likely that you will relapse. At that point she is being a threat to your health and well being. If she wont quit and or keeps smoking it in front of you, move on. She obviously doesn't respect you enough in that case to attempt to stop when she knows how strongly you feel about it and the fact that you are trying to stay clean. You already smoked once with her. Stop while you can.

If she smoking 3 times a day how she getting all this weed?

so eventually i gave up, shared a joint with her, and we had the best sex i've ever had.
    What's the issue here

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Shes sleeping with your weed smoking friend, cause its her source of supply if shes smoking that much.
    I'd say this is what's going on - Chances are if she's lying about that, there are other things hidden you'd not want to find. Move on friend.

Or it's just possible that she knew that he had a hangup about weed and so she didn't tell him about her weed habit >.> She isn't necessarily hiding other stuff from him. If she told him that she was smoking weed in the same conversation that she admitted that she had been smoking every day, multiple times a day for the last six months, that might have been her way of asking for help/acknowledging that she's smoking way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    You seem ignorant of how much that actually is.

I smoke 3 times a day, and that costs me at most maybe $150-180 a month. When I drank alcohol I spent far more a month sometimes in just 1-2 nights.

It really is not that expensive compared to ANY other type of drug.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    even though i allowed her to try, i told her she shouldn't get used to it, as it was a one time thing.
    You sound like a controlling douche. no wonder she smokes it 3 times per day.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    I'd say this is what's going on - Chances are if she's lying about that, there are other things hidden you'd not want to find. Move on friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoorAsImecka View Post
    This doesn't have to be the case, but she kept him in the dark for a long time. Who knows what else she's hiding.
    A lot of people I know have no Idea I smoke Weed.

One of my ex-GF's didn't even know until about 9 months into our relationship, yet I never felt the need to sleep with other people or anything underhanded O_o People really like to exaggerate.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    shes just trying to sleep with your parents i think its time to move on
    Speaking off moving on...
    I don't think that occasional substance or alcohol usage is problematic but I wouldn't really recommend daily use unless for a few circumstances. Overall I don't really see the drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Since I didn't see any notion on the dosage and while I obviously am not perfectly acquainted with the market price over there in the states smoking " three times a day" doesn't necessarily mean being driven into financial ruin.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP's IQ is less than room temperature. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool of the Dead View Post
    You seem ignorant of how much that actually is.

I smoke 3 times a day, and that costs me at most maybe $150-180 a month. When I drank alcohol I spent far more a month sometimes in just 1-2 nights.

It really is not that expensive compared to ANY other type of drug.
    good god am i glad i stopped doing both of these things a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im surprised you both haven't overdosed with how much weed you've both smoked.
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

You can't overdose on weed...

Marijuana is fine. There is nothing wrong with it. That said, Obviously everything should be done in moderation but as long as she isn't using it as an excuse to not do anything with her life, just leave it alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    Im surprised you both haven't overdosed with how much weed you've both smoked.
    You are either trolling or have absolutely no knowledge on marijuana. Please educate yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    And? If she's working and living a life, who cares? If she was doing weed and lazing around like a couch potato then that's when you should start to have a problem with her. The best you can do is look out for her and yourself to make sure neither of you start to laze around and do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    good god am i glad i stopped doing both of these things a long time ago.
    Good for you?

Deleted
    If you leave her for smoking weed you never cared about her enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    So what. If she can handle it why not. 3 joints per day is NOT extreme.
    keep telling yourself that.