Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shynra View Post
    Please see a psychiatrist asap.
    I already do.

Quote Originally Posted by Armail View Post
    yeah, because me bullying a weaker person is fine...but hell dont give him the rights to get evidence of it.
    You can bring evidence, just not illegally obtained, just like every other single person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Pozz View Post
    And one of those things that in this certain state was agreed upon is to protect the individual's right to chose when he's being recorded, so you don't always have to be 100% aware of what you're saying and who is near you. The rule of law serves its exact function.
    So, was Justice met?

Well it's safe to say Pennsylvania is high on my list of places I wouldn't want to move to.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2014-04-12 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlon View Post
    So, was Justice met?
    For that particular incident, yes. 2 wrongs != 1 right

For that particular incident, yes.
    Well, that´s a pretty interesting way to look at justice. Kinda makes the whole concept somewhat pointless, but they, the law is the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Know your state's laws before recording people without their consent. 12 of them require consent from all parties, not just one. That goes for smart phones and google glass users as well.
    I guess the person with receptive language disorder is supposed to have an expectation to know this or even comprehend your 3 sentences? Good luck with that lol. Honestly it wasn't like the teacher wasn't aware students were bullying this kid but why should the teacher give a shit? Police were being reasonable about it but of course the prosecutor had to go full douche and throw the book at this kid.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2014-04-12 at 10:48 AM.

Well, that´s a pretty interesting way to look at justice. Kinda makes the whole concept somewhat pointless, but they, the law is the law.
    So you'd much prefer one could do whatever one wants as long as it's to prove a wrong was done against you ?

Justice works both ways, just because you're a victim of one 'crime' doesn't make it acceptable to prepare and commit another.
    Last edited by Pozz; 2014-04-12 at 10:52 AM.

Deleted
    well, they acted according to the law...still dont make it justice, thats kinda what really makes me sick about it...you dont get justice in our justice system, its 90% of the time about who is the one more willing to abuse this system to get his ass out of the fire and thats mostly the bad guy.
    Last edited by mmoc7a210b114d; 2014-04-12 at 10:57 AM.

So you'd much prefer one could do whatever one wants as long as it's to prove a wrong was done against you ?
    No, but i do find it interesting on how your own supreme court can decide to interpret the constitution, but in smaller courts the law suddenly becomes clear both in function and meaning. If only there was a way for trained professionals to rule based on the spirit of the law and how it relates to the situation at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Armail View Post
    how about one that protects the victim not the attacker?
    Thing is that when you plan and prepare to break the law, you cease to be a victim and start being an offender yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

No, but i do find it interesting on how your own supreme court can decide to interpret the constitution, but in smaller courts the law suddenly becomes clear both in function and meaning. If only there was a way for trained professionals to rule based on the spirit of the law and how it relates to the situation at hand.
    The spirit of the law/self defense/victim, those all disappears from his side the instant he prepares and plans on breaking the law(and going through with it of course).

Full letter of the law in this case. Like I said above the police dropped it to disorderly conduct but the prosecutor decided to make an example of this student.

Deleted
    I didn't know it was illegal to record people committing felonies, even in privately owned areas where recording is usually not permitted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.. he is guilty of it. I feel for him totally and he was in a shit situation but that isn't somehow a get out of jail free card. I think they've been particularly harsh as many people do worse things and get away with it but... he did it. If the law was applied as it's written all the time then yeah what do you expect.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted

Justice works both ways, just because you're a victim of one 'crime' doesn't make it acceptable to prepare and commit another.
    great, so tell me how should he have acted then? he did this because he didnt saw another way to force his teachers and school to react to his torture.

for me this is clearly an act of self defense and yeah, he was wrong but he definitly shouldnt have been the prosecuted here.

Hear hear. How dare this creature try to deny the right these brave souls have to pick on him. How else can they feel good about themselves? I do not want to live in a society where someone cannot pick on a person weaker than them. Where a person cannot pick on someone who cannot fight back. How else can someone feel like a man? The behaviour of this creature is despicable. Thinking that he has the right to go through life unmolested. Thinking he has the right to go through life and not be belittled for the enjoyment of others.

Why else did God give us special needs children, if not for us to pick on, in order to feel like big strong, tough men? It is right that the justice system has recognised this, and punished the beast. He may have foolishly thought that he was a human being, with rights and a life with value. I hope the courts have stripped him of that delusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathington View Post
    I pray to God, Buddha, Allah, and Bill Nye that this kid gets a gun and murders the fuck out of everyone he ever hated, including the judge, the officers, the school admins, and of course the bullies. Don't forget the bully's family and friends. Throw in some teachers that turned blind eyes to the situation.

I wish I had the balls to do it when I was in school, and hopefully this kid is depraved enough to go through with what he has to have thought about since the incident. The mentally ill need to rise up and put the normals in their place.
    You understand that posting this piece of absolute attention seeking drivel is grounds for a police investigation. Glorifying a school shooting? You smart cookie, why not just ask to be sectioned I'm sure they'll say yes if you smear your own faeces on the wall first.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

The spirit of the law/self defense/victim, those all disappears from his side the instant he prepares and plans on breaking the law(and going through with it of course).
    Yes yes, because law is justice. Im not sure if you comprehend the logical fallacies that you make or if your just bullheaded.

Yes yes, because law is justice. Im not sure if you comprehend the logical fallacies that you make or if your just bullheaded.
    And I find it funny how you seem to think the end justifys the means and call that justice. You do realize what happens in an 'eye for an eye' community.

The more grey zones you add, the more fluid the law gets and the more unjust cases will appear merely due to loop holes.

The kid broke the law, breaking the law generally leads to a punishment, that is justice. You act as if I have anywhere said that I now consider this entire story a just ending, I have at no time said anything like that, rather I've said the opposite.

Guess this kid will know to retaliate with physical harm from now on, good to see america still knows how to prosecute disabled people for being tormented.