Still getting energy starved? [WW]

I'm at 11,484 haste on my alt WW right now. Even with haste buff in a raid, I can get points where Energizing Brew isn't up and I have to sit here and wait a second for Energy to jab. I have a Normal+8 AoC and still I find myself in need of Energy sometimes. I use FoF as much as I can without needing to Move/Use a Combo Breaker as I have 2pc/RSK/Tiger Palm for Debuff. Sticky says 8-9k Haste is good with AoC, but I'm still getting boned here.

I prioritize FoF over BOK when I will not have to wait to generate energy to gain a third chi, and generally Combo Breaker procs over FoF because 2pc and after FoF if I have Combo Breakers, it could potentially energy cap me. Icyveins and the sticky say nothing about their interaction. FoF is always tricky because, well, it fuckin' roots you and DRs if there's some other shit nearby.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronis/advanced

I know I am missing some enchants and junk but it shouldn't affect anything.

Any help is appreciated. Seasoned Warrior main but Fledgling Windwalker, and this is the one gripe I have so far. Thanks in advance, Monks of MMOC

Under what circumstances are you finding yourself energy starved? Logs would be helpful. Without logs, I can only give you some general suggestions.

If you're talking about encounters with sustained AoE, you'll find that there will be times where you'll just be twiddling your thumbs for a second or two while you pool energy to RJW again. If you're jabbing a lot during sustained AoE, you're doing it wrong.

If your problem is that you're energy starved on single target fights with 12k haste, and you're taking advantage of the shortened EB and FoF CDs from AoC, then you're doing something wrong. Are you jabbing and going over the chi cap at any point? I have just shy of 13k haste without AoC on my WW, and the only single target fight where I end up with a couple seconds of inactivity is IJ since there really isn't a movement phase to allow you to regen your energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be sure that you're weaving Chi Wave in while you're energy starved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocias View Post
    Under what circumstances are you finding yourself energy starved? Logs would be helpful. Without logs, I can only give you some general suggestions.

If you're talking about encounters with sustained AoE, you'll find that there will be times where you'll just be twiddling your thumbs for a second or two while you pool energy to RJW again. If you're jabbing a lot during sustained AoE, you're doing it wrong.

If your problem is that you're energy starved on single target fights with 12k haste, and you're taking advantage of the shortened EB and FoF CDs from AoC, then you're doing something wrong. Are you jabbing and going over the chi cap at any point? I have just shy of 13k haste without AoC on my WW, and the only single target fight where I end up with a couple seconds of inactivity is IJ since there really isn't a movement phase to allow you to regen your energy.
    I regrettably do not have any logs. I will try to get some, though. Thanks for the quick responses btw.

I don't jab in AoE and I don't go over on Chi(might have fatfingered a Jab once on accident, but that's just one mistake.) Is FoF > 2 Piece Combo Breakers? Whenever I do end up starved and unable to jab or anything, I have maybe 10 or less secs on EB anyway, so it's not a -huge- deal but it's sufficiently annoying. I might not be using FOF as much as possible but I'll try to fiddle around and see what I can do. I do use Chi Wave over BOK mostly and off CD, so rarely is it there when I need a filler(Even using FSK to DPS!)

Thanks again guys.