Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I always use end of xpac to make a alt and level it up. I am saving my free 90 till wod so if i like a different character model i can switch my main over on day 1 to it and not miss a beat for raiding I wouldnt consider using it to boost a class ive never played as leveling even though how easy it is, is still how you learn to use you toon

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I'm holding out hope that the "same face" thing will be dealt with. In that case I'd rather pick the specific one I like best when it's available. There's still room for a curveball, so I can wait.
    And that's another good example of personal reasons to hold back. Personally, I don't have a gnome even past level 50, and I liked the way the new model looks, no matter if it has same face or not, and I wanted a rogue very much, so I just decided to bite the bullet if it backfires on me.

Technically, the safest move would be to wait.

I dont see why you would wait. Don't you play the game in order to go through quests and make more characters? So why should a little update change the way you do things

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    But the only reason I am thinking to play right now is to have some more classes ready (90) for WoD...I just want to be able to chose those race/class when I have all the options on the table(updated characters).
    You answered your question then. All the options aren't on the table now, so wait.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    You answered your question then. All the options aren't on the table now, so wait.
    yeap you are right...but that makes me wonder now if they must announce anything soon and clear things up about the possible free re-customize cause they are losing potential subs (like mine).
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am wanting to make a Ogre Mage, but they aren't playable yet so I am waiting.

I also want a Tiger humanoid for my Horde, and a Vrykul Death Knight to.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    for me its more of waiting for server to be connected to another one.
    though looks like my horde server will be connected but my alliance server will be ignored.

isnt the T15 set the stupid looking tree set?
    In normal/heroic colors - yes. LFR version is gorgeously green. Sick, acid, vivid green. Just the way it was always intended in the concept art.

I've got a 54 mage that I need to level to 60 before boosting.

Waiting on further tradeskill/garrison info before doing that - want to insta-level the correct tradeskills

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    But the only reason I am thinking to play right now is to have some more classes ready (90) for WoD...I just want to be able to chose those race/class when I have all the options on the table(updated characters). If Blizzard promise a free re-customize for existing toons I will jump in and start leveling now
    They won't offer that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    In normal/heroic colors - yes. LFR version is gorgeously green. Sick, acid, vivid green. Just the way it was always intended in the concept art.

Using the heroic tier atm looks a lot better - considering nearly every other druid set is green lol.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...odelviewer:4+1

BTW - cant find the post/tweet offhand but they may make old lfrs accessible in some way. They said they might make a dragon you can talk to in caverns of time for the DS LFR so it might be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post

the helm still looks like shit.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    the helm still looks like shit.
    looks better than that disgusting troll i clicked on in your sig

Deleted
    No new characters till I see the new models. I will chose my next based on the results. So far I love all of them. Next will be a mage. Already have 7....

10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting, want rr roll a shaman (thanks to mistweavers being nerfed in oblivion), but the race depends on how good the new models look...feels pointless leveling one now as i was lose all attachment i gain compared to if i level it after new models are added.

Deleted
    I'm tempted to delete all my alts and start again with the new character models for a fresh leveling experience; they're retuning everything with the squish and polishing leveling by removing junk spells and the way attacks scale (no base damage), also they're giving characters their spells at more appropriate levels.

So leveling from level 1 in WoD will be quite different than it is now, and I'd like to experience that.

I'll create a mage of some race once I'm at a point in WoD, where I no longer feel like dedicating all my gametime to my main and first alt.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason they don't offer free re-customization is because their goal is to give you the same character with a "higher rez" look, so if you're content with what you have, why wouldn't you be with the new version?

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    The reason they don't offer free re-customization is because their goal is to give you the same character with a "higher rez" look, so if you're content with what you have, why wouldn't you be with the new version?
    I understand that and most likely I will like my new "high rez" character. Although, wow as it is now with the old models, you really chose the least bad face not the best. There is only 1-2 face I like in human and 1 face I like in Night Elves.

But what if I had to chose from 8 different "high rez" faces? Maybe I like them all... maybe some faces that are "ugly" now will be very good in "high rez". Also maybe they will add new faces too, not only updated old ones. My problem is not that I will not like my character after the update, but possible my character will not be the best I can chose. Hope that makes sense
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

I'm always leveling up a new character. I wil always find a reason to do so.

I'm waiting till Warlords, just so I can see all the options rather than accept whatever look I get with the current options.