Skull (and other raid marks) macros broken?

I've used the following for years and spread it as a way for multiple people to be able to mark skulls (or other marks) without having to fight over who marks.

Code:
    /script SetRaidTarget("target",8);
    Using the standard keybinding section of the UI resulted in a situation where if two people mark the target at nearly the same time it'll result in the target being marked for only a fraction of a second and then being removed by the second person.

The macro (previous to today) was what I spread around to alleviate this, any number of people could use the macro any number of times and it would always remain skull until someone moved the skull to a new target, regardless of how many times any individual or group of individuals were trying to mark. This made it easy for multiple people to have the ability to mark targets without any accidental fighting over targets.

I noticed today that it had broken, and this causes some annoyance more than anything. I'm looking for another macro (or maybe addon) that will serve the original purpose and *not* remove the skull from the target if it is pressed multiple times or by multiple people. Any help is appreciated.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tested mine. They're still working fine?

Perhaps you did not have assist so you can't mark?

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rupprecht View Post
    Just tested mine. They're still working fine?

Perhaps you did not have assist so you can't mark?
    I'm solo at the moment when testing, they still mark fine, the question is whether a second press of the same macro is removing the mark or not. I'm not sure if that is what you tested or just whether they put the mark up.

Edit: Nevermind mine are indeed working again, I tested earlier and it wasn't working then I asked the person I'm on skype with to test the same macro and it wasn't working but now it is indeed working fine. I submitted a bug report but that was only half an hour ago, seems unlikely but possibly that did something.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!