Deleted

Lightbulb What about PvP world bosses?

Instead of Celestials dropping PvP gear, we should have a PvP world bosses.

For example there should be a Horde world boss in one of the Horde cities that would drop PvP gear. It's technically a PvE mob but Alliance would have to assault a Horde base, kill a lot of players and then focus on a boss.

This would bring world PvP back. What do you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what i would suggest, to let all the kings of all races be able to drop a PvP item, instead of a boss in pandaria/wod.
    So WPvP will increase, but for some reason blizzard doesn't agree with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    This would bring world PvP back.
    I love the statement of it as fact, but no it wouldn't. Servers nowadays tend to weigh in favour to one faction, sometimes heavily, spelling either a mere irritation of dealing with guard npc's while fighting a boss or an outright impossibility for people to complete it, especially if spawned in a main hub.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Szekely View Post
    I love the statement of it as fact, but no it wouldn't. Servers nowadays tend to weigh in favour to one faction, sometimes heavily, spelling either a mere irritation of dealing with guard npc's while fighting a boss or an outright impossibility for people to complete it, especially if spawned in a main hub.
    That's why they're merging some servers and implementing CRZ, right?

Deleted
    Or just not give any PvP gear from PvE mobs at all. Because you know, it's an unfair system where gear progression is supposed to be controlled by caps? My Warrior got belt/boots from celestial on the first week, ring/neck on the second and cloak on the third. I haven't played the game since I got my wep and I'm still ahead of 90% of my guild on ilvl. It makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    That's why they're merging some servers and implementing CRZ, right?
    CRZ doesn't work in cities, only merged servers does though.

Though, I like the idea, maybe having the racial bosses with a minimal drop chance for a PvP off-piece (ring, neck, belt, boots, bracers, cloak). But I can see this cause a lot of hassle for servers with a dominant faction, disrupting questing and the likes.

Maybe make it a world boss, as in, you can hunt and kill a faction mission squad (But only 1 squad, once a week). One squad would be travelling around the worlds (yes, all of them) and would consist of X amount of troops (almost like the champions at the Tournament). Though, attacking these would flag you for PvP, as well as alert any of their own faction within the zone.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-13 at 11:00 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wpvp is Best pvp. Dat Tarren mill/Southshore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    let all the kings of all races be able to drop a PvP item, instead of a boss in pandaria/wod.
    This would be so fucking awesome. Why its not implemented yet?