find latest posts doesn't always find

I like to check my posts to see if there's any interesting replies, I do this through the "find latest posts" option in my profile but I've noticed fairly often that there's some threads I remember having posted in that are missing from the search results. there doesn't seem to be any pattern to it either
    the threads still exist, can be found by regular forum navigation and my posts are still there inside them. they'll usually show up again later. but for a while the search just doesn't seem to find them

10+ Year Old Account
    I have noticed there is a delay from when you post until it shows up in the latest post search. Perhaps it has to archive it first? *shrug*

it's not always the most recent post though and often it's one that did show up last time I checked and will show up again next time

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes there are hiccups in the post indexing that delays it from appearing on searches and history.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

it's not always that it's delayed though. sometimes a result that did show up last time I checked won't show up the next time but the next day it's back again. it just seems like some posts just go into hiding for a few hours every now and then