Thread: WOD Camo

WOD Camo

Improved Camouflage - Camouflage no longer breaks from dealing or taking damage.

Am I the only one who thinks this is broken? Does it mean you can stay in camo for the full minute no matter what?

Deleted
    I assume that camo will still be 6 sec duration in combat, unsure what this means when you open while it's active. I guess upon entering combat it will be reduced to 6 seconds kinda like subterfuge [which sucks because subterfuge is broken by design (in PvP anyway)].

Celestalon tweeted about it a week or so ago IIRC.

Upon entering Combat, Camouflage's duration is reduce to 6 seconds if above that, to prevent said 1 minute bullshit. It still acts as a 30% Heal for SV every minute, which helps a lot since SV previously had no self healing(compared to MM's Chimera Shot and BM's Spirit mend)

That's for survival only, and survival's pvp damage mechanics are even worse in WoD than on live. That's because lock and load from traps is going away and the still-dispellable black arrow is the only source for lock and load procs. So when you're in an rbg and the enemy priest mass dispels to take off that cyclone (now mass-dispellable) from his team-mate, say goodbye to your black arrow and accordingly your burst. Plus, survival won't have kill shot in WoD.

I really wanted to like survival in pvp, but the more you think about it, it's just not viable from a damage/getting kills standpoint.

MM is looking pretty sketchy as well with a casted aimed shot taking the place of arcane shot, and it's lost its special silencing shot advantage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it'll be that useful especially in PvE. They would need to remove the focus cost and the GCD. I'm sure it'll see its use in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Celestalon tweeted about it a week or so ago IIRC.

Upon entering Combat, Camouflage's duration is reduce to 6 seconds if above that, to prevent said 1 minute bullshit. It still acts as a 30% Heal for SV every minute, which helps a lot since SV previously had no self healing(compared to MM's Chimera Shot and BM's Spirit mend)
    All specs have been able to get spirit bond since cata?
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinator View Post
    All specs have been able to get spirit bond since cata?
    Spirit mend