Some pictures from PAX East

Some pictures taken from PAX east.
    Source

so many nerds

Still wish I had gone

Deleted
    So, nothing new?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks more like fan pics and less like useful screen shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Looks more like fan pics and less like useful screen shots.
    When did he ever say "Useful screenshots of WoD taken at PAX"? All he said was that these were some pictures taken at it; likely to show people who couldn't go what PAX looked like.

Quote Originally Posted by delicousaids View Post
    When did he ever say "Useful screenshots of WoD taken at PAX"? All he said was that these were some pictures taken at it; likely to show people who couldn't go what PAX looked like.
    Right, so he could have taken some pictures of the bathrooms and the concession stands and you would still be technically correct.

A fucking moron, but technically correct. Well done.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delicousaids View Post
    By taking my comment out of context, you unwittingly assume I am calling the OP a liar somehow. I simply commented how they looked more like fan pics and less like useful screenshots. Why anyone would assume these 3 pics were of any interest is beyond me. The main thing I would have loved to see was screen shots. This is just a "check out some random pics" thread. Has nothing to do with WoD and likely belongs in a Off Topic forum somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei cosplay!!!!! I like her

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Draenei cosplay!!!!! I like her
    I always figured orcs had a thing for Draenei tail

10+ Year Old Account
    her hands xD

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Right, so he could have taken some pictures of the bathrooms and the concession stands and you would still be technically correct.

A fucking moron, but technically correct. Well done.
    I have no idea what you are even trying to imply with this; but then, I have a feeling you don't know what you're trying to imply, either. If you want to try being a snarky dick, you should at least remember to have a cohesive and well presented point instead of just randomly stumbling over your own implications and forming a message that isn't really relatable to anything.

By taking my comment out of context, you unwittingly assume I am calling the OP a liar somehow. I simply commented how they looked more like fan pics and less like useful screenshots. Why anyone would assume these 3 pics were of any interest is beyond me. The main thing I would have loved to see was screen shots. This is just a "check out some random pics" thread. Has nothing to do with WoD and likely belongs in a Off Topic forum somewhere.
    I never "unwittingly assumed" you were calling the author of the thread a liar, I just said he never claimed they were 'useful' pictures of WoD information, just pictures of PAX, so your observation is pretty much erroneous to ever needing statement in the first place. You also say that this has "nothing to do with WoD", and yet, the pictures are all about the WoD panel at PAX, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    What kind of headsets are those? SteelSeries?
    Yeh pretty sure they are the SIBERIA FULL-SIZE HEADSET V2 FROST BLUE.

I wasn't sure at first because the mic should be on the left, then I realized the guy at the very front in the photo derped and wore them the wrong way round