Talking Players smash themselves, but not their own will.

Do you ever do it?

To berserk myself? Ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    To berserk myself? Ofcourse.
    No.. It's Hunter's spell that direct the attack to random target.
    He was about to destroy me with his overpowered minion, but I had a secret so his minion turned against him!

He really should have baited out that Misdirection first, never do anything drastical while a secret is out. Even if it wasn't a Misdirection it could still be a Freezing Trap, in which case he'd also be completely boned. But to be completely honest, Misdirection is something I for some reason always forget exists in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
    Do you ever do it?
    That is an epic MD.

I am SUPER careful with hunter secrets. Because fuck hunters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    He really should have baited out that Misdirection first, never do anything drastical while a secret is out. Even if it wasn't a Misdirection it could still be a Freezing Trap, in which case he'd also be completely boned. But to be completely honest, Misdirection is something I for some reason always forget exists in the game.
    Yeah same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    God hunters have the craziest spells.

Deleted
    Bohoho awesome move.

Hunters...

Well it does look like he semi-tried to bait, considering he attacked with his hero and not his minion. Would've been a tough call to make, though. Hunter with 7 cards on hand and one secret out, do you risk the misdirection and try to go for lethal this turn, or do you "play it safe" and risk losing your advantage? I'm not a good enough player for that decision to be a simple one for me.

Well as you could see he attacked with his hero first, and by that attacking his own minion and damage it by 5, but got the 21 attack from the minion on himself.

Still...be careful with traps :>

Quote Originally Posted by Abbzow View Post
    Well as you could see he attacked with his hero first, and by that attacking his own minion and damage it by 5, but got the 21 attack from the minion on himself.

Still...be careful with traps :>
    Or he could've played another card and waited a turn. Looks like the Warrior had 13 health, 15 with his hero power that turn. Hunters have it almost as easy as Druids when it comes to finishing off games (FoN/SR and UTH/Wolves) given the right situations but looking at the Hunter's hand there's nothing that would've killed the Warrior outright, unless he topdecked something amazing.

Point being the Warrior could've, and should've, waited to play something the next turn or at least played another low drop card if he had one before doing that.

He also could have left when he saw that he plays against hunter

What's sad is how many other ways the hunter had to deal with that frothing
    Explosive trap would've done the job as it only had 2 health left, both rhinos could've traded in for it, deadly shot would've murdered it, and freezing would've reset it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    Point being the Warrior could've, and should've, waited to play something the next turn or at least played another low drop card if he had one before doing that.
    when a hunter plays a secret, any minions on the field are now on trading duty as they are most likely dead. unless they have 3 health and you have some low mana bros or hero power dudes, and then why not just trigger it now since its most likely explosive.