Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Beta Keys are selling on Ebay! -.-

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_o...enor+&_sacat=0

Fucking serious? You get a beta pass from a event and your selling em? Jeezus!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Get something for free - sell it for money. I can see some logic behind it.

15+ Year Old Account
    And the problem is what exactly?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    This is rather far from being a new phenomenon. In other words, this has happened with every Blizzard game (and many other companies' games as well) and is nothing new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't surprise me. Doesn't bother me either. I'd do the same.

Been up since yesterday, been watching, a few have bids, and a few have been relisted and brought down in price a few times, and some have 0 bids at all. Honestly, if they want to sell them , thats up to them, they paid to go to PAX, they got the goodies for attending, what they do with them is their business.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakashima View Post
    This is rather far from being a new phenomenon. In other words, this has happened with every Blizzard game (and many other companies' games as well) and is nothing new.
    Blizzard stuff i can understand such as pet codes, But beta codes, fuck that, id rather keep it
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    I bought one for 50 bucks and sold it for 175. It's good, easy money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal... Legal...... Nothing new...

There are - and it might come to a shock for some - indeed people who don't give a damn whether they have a beta invite.
    They couldn't care less, and just sell it.. Nothing wrong with it.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Atleast now someone willing to spend upwards to 200$ for a beta can actually play it and maybe help out with the testing. Better to have someone who is actually interested in the game rather than have somone log in once and then never touch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Blizzard stuff i can understand such as pet codes, But beta codes, fuck that, id rather keep it
    some people dont want to ruin their experience before the game is launched by playing beta isnt it better for them to sell it to someone who will use it and find bugs on the beta instead of them keeping it and not playing it at all.

But but but, it's so expensive ;w; I can't believe people make money off this

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    Everyone who goes to Pax doesn't necessarily play WoW.
    Sure, but you had to stand in line for like 2 hours to get one. So the people selling these stood in line just to hit up ebay.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    If I had one I'd sell it in a heartbeat. Actually a few friends of mine would be pestering me to sell it to them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    As would others I'm sure too. Honestly it's like giving motorcycle test drives out at a car convention, most people will take it because they actually want it, while others just because it is there.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    They should be forced to give blizzard their battle.net email when they attend events like Pax. Blizz gives them beta on their battle.net. Sorted.
    People would be less willing to sell their whole battle.net, and others would be less willing to have a separate account just for a beta access.

I should just fly to the USA to get codes like this. Could make a profit. Damn. Who in their right mind would pay $180 for a month or two of access to a buggy version of a game.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I'd pay...60$ bucks for a beta key. No more, no less. Too bad I can't do it without getting banned.

I found a couple beta key reward cards at the very first Blizzcon on the side of the gaming rig I was using the check out the new content (AQ, as NEW content, crazy right?). Ended up selling 3 keys at 200 each. It was madness. I wish I knew how popular pets were gonna be. I still have a couple original murky codes around somewhere.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    How are you surprised any and every game access/early access code people will sell if they don't care for. This has been going on for ever nothing new here.