Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Prison is really big but Desolate sands, Bridge of korsik and the place where vault of the assassin is can be really big as well.
    Pretty sure Vault of the Assassin is in the Desolate Sands.

I've also found that the Battlefields of Eternity - based maps can be quite enormous.
    Druidjezus' Law: "As the length of any online discussion increases, the probability that [insert any topic here] will be mentioned approaches 1, duh."
    I am the Druid Jesus, and I approve of this message.

Quote Originally Posted by Druidjezus View Post
    Pretty sure Vault of the Assassin is in the Desolate Sands.

I've also found that the Battlefields of Eternity - based maps can be quite enormous.
    I think he meant the vault thing in oasis(oasis can be pretty damn huge)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by .Nensec View Post
    I ran into this the other day with a friend, we though there was going to be no end of it.
    What is your biggest you ever found?

http://i.imgur.com/IIfxB5b.jpg
    I've got the same one. Think it was the biggest and was filled with Elites every 5 steps lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    I've got the same one. Think it was the biggest and was filled with Elites every 5 steps lol.
    there is a dhargur oasis map that is larger, but less dense.

I got really nice rift yesterday. Straightforward, with decent mobs density and alot of elite packs. I really would like to have more rifts like this one:

Deleted
    I'm not sure if this qualifies as the "biggest", but I'm pretty sure a few of you haven't seen anything like this yet.

I had to cut and paste six screenshots of the map together, and do a bit of a Photoshop hack job; I took the map screenshots in a somewhat dark place, and the map is dark itself, so I had to brighten up the end result. The six screenshots have been placed on top of each other so that the map is coherent and contiguous, and for that I had to cut pieces here and there so I would see they're correctly matching and in place. All the other stuff has been cut out and I tried to blend the map into a black background. So yeah, it's heavily Photoshopped, as I don't know how else I could show you this monster.

Like I said, it took me six screenshots just to get the entire map into view.

Click for a larger version.

On the straight bit there, I was seriously wondering whether I had encountered a bug that had led me into some infinite straight tunnel.

Ran into the same map as OP, easily the densest shit I've ever done. There's an elite waiting for you around every corner, feels like a lot let downtime than Oasis and Desolate Sands, but Sands is cut off sometimes which makes it a lot more dense and easy to navigate where you've been.