Am I really that bad?

So tonight, needing a 10m normal gary kill, I logged onto my hunter and got into Oque. Got an invite relatively quick, and we pulled the boss. I recently just came back to raiding and I'm at 550 ilvl without cloak or legendary meta gem. That being said my dps was around ~200k at the end when we wiped. I was on engineer too. So is that really bad or is it just lack of legendary progress? Thanks for your time.

Wheres armory? how can I tell if you're pulling good dps if I cant see your gear ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Alnasty58 View Post
    So tonight, needing a 10m normal gary kill, I logged onto my hunter and got into Oque. Got an invite relatively quick, and we pulled the boss. I recently just came back to raiding and I'm at 550 ilvl without cloak or legendary meta gem. That being said my dps was around ~200k at the end when we wiped. I was on engineer too. So is that really bad or is it just lack of legendary progress? Thanks for your time.
    We don't know anything without you posting a combat log and a link to your armory page.
    "Today and forever I am your better, Arthas." - Illidan Stormrage

Well. Apparantly you are "that bad" - if you were better than doing 200K, you'd have done more than 200K.
    That said, yes, it is on the low side, despite legendary progress. People in 540 ilvl with the gem were pushing upwards of 250K in throne of thunder singletarget, and Garrosh has tons of AOE to be done (despite you being out of range for the 5 seconds it takes to kill the engineer), so I'd probably expect maybe 250K or so from your gear.

Did somebody say you are bad?
    What were your numbers compared to everyone else (do you have logs)?
    Did the engineer die properly?

Doesn't sound bad to me, but there's not much info to go on.

Deleted
    What spec were you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Well. Apparantly you are "that bad" - if you were better than doing 200K, you'd have done more than 200K.
    That said, yes, it is on the low side, despite legendary progress. People in 540 ilvl with the gem were pushing upwards of 250K in throne of thunder singletarget, and Garrosh has tons of AOE to be done (despite you being out of range for the 5 seconds it takes to kill the engineer), so I'd probably expect maybe 250K or so from your gear.
    Expecting 250K single target without cloak and meta, and for that matter since we don't know what trinklets he got is quite far fetched. For all we know he could have gears with crappy 2ndery stats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    That said, yes, it is on the low side, despite legendary progress. People in 540 ilvl with the gem were pushing upwards of 250K in throne of thunder singletarget.
    I remember getting top 3 parse on ra-den with 225k . Without some buffs like ji-kun there's no way hunters did +250k in single target.

I remember only getting like 225 on a 4 minute normal Durumu kill at 537-540 ilvl. I remember logs getting up towards like 270s towards the end of the tier.

Edit: Checked some logs, highest pre 5.4 on that is 262. Highest Ra-den I saw while sorting through all the 5.4 logs was Pottm at 259.
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2014-04-14 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soviett View Post
    I remember getting top 3 parse on ra-den with 225k . Without some buffs like ji-kun there's no way hunters did +250k in single target.
    250K single was indeed achieved, and by quite a few. Without cloaks, obviously, too. Thing is, this guy should be doing a initial 600-700K burst on every add wave despite being on the engineer, which should keep him "high" for the rest of the fight. Sure, his effective singletarget might only be 200K, but the 50K extra is from the AOE in the start/in terrace and jade temple.