Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Woman kills 7 babies

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/u...found-23311819

The weirdest part is the people living with her did not realize this woman was pregnant, and that dead babies were hidden all over the place.

No abortions were involved in this. Terrible, though.

This thread title is horrible.

This woman gave birth 7 times then either killed or neglected to death her offspring.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    No abortions. Still, it's weird noone noticed up till now.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

This woman gave birth 7 times then either killed or neglected to death her offspring.
    I find it hard to believe that she gave birth, had a baby and then killed it, seven times, and none of the 2 or 3 people living with her noticed.

Yep.

Also, Utah. Doesn't suprise me. I suspect there was some serious peer pressure going on in her head that drove her crazy. She has other older kids, so something must have happened. Considering they are DNA testing the bodies, I suspect the Police are considering the possibility that they don't belong to her husband.

And some women can hide their pregnancies. Either they are very large, or they starve themselves so the baby doesn't develop properly. I even remember one talk show where a woman was proudly declaring she'd only put on a few pounds after being seven months pregnant...

Awful, regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Yep.

Also, Utah. Doesn't suprise me. I suspect there was some serious peer pressure going on in her head that drove her crazy. She has other older kids, so something must have happened. Considering they are DNA testing the bodies, I suspect the Police are considering the possibility that they don't belong to her husband.

And some women can hide their pregnancies. Either they are very large, or they starve themselves so the baby doesn't develop properly. I even remember one talk show where a woman was proudly declaring she'd only put on a few pounds after being seven months pregnant...

Awful, regardless.
    Even if she hid the pregnancy, how can she hide giving birth, and then hide the baby? This story seems ridiculous, there has to be ALOT more to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khoranth View Post
    Even if she hid the pregnancy, how can she hide giving birth, and then hide the baby? This story seems ridiculous, there has to be ALOT more to this.
    Quite easily actually. Especially if you've already done it 6 times. I say easily, it isn't in the general sense but it's possible.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Awful story. There's no politics to be done in here, just mourning.

Please change the title of this thread. A woman murdered 7 babies, and no that's not the same as abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Awful story. There's no politics to be done in here, just mourning.
    I think there is a mystery here. I am having a hard time believing she had 7 babies, and no one living with her noticed.

The fact that you used this tragedy as a means to push your political agenda, even going as far as to blatantly lie about the events that took place is pretty sick.

Deleted
    I think there is a mystery here. I am having a hard time believing she had 7 babies, and no one living with her noticed.
    Maybe being... you know... "Large" would make the pregnancy less noticeable? Don't know.
    To think of those poor innocent little things... God it's awful makes me want to vomit.
    Probably undergoing mental issues of some sort plus maybe very little intimacy between family members, I don't know, it sounds like a fucking horror movie.
    It's not the first time I hear of "secret" pregnancies gone unnoticed by family members (and ending in tragedy).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    The fact that you used this tragedy as a means to push your political agenda, even going as far as to blatantly lie about the events that took place is pretty sick.
    I think (and hope) it's an honest misunderstanding?

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Im not pushing an agenda, did I say anything about politics?

I believe she gave herself 7 abortions. I think this is a mystery, and find it nearly impossible to believe she actually had 7 babies, then killed them, but the 3 people living with her never noticed a thing.

That story is completely ridiculous.

Depravity, incapability to take responsibility for ones own actions, much less for the lives she gave birth to. Nothing to see here folks.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

I believe she gave herself 7 abortions. I think this is a mystery, and find it nearly impossible to believe she actually had 7 babies, then killed them, but the 3 people living with her never noticed a thing.

So you post a story. Ignore what it says and claim she gave herself 7 abortions, and you try to say you aren't pushing an agenda.

Whatever you say, chuckles.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted

Erm... There's no abortions here mate.
    Killing babies after birth is called murder.

So you post a story. Ignore what it says and claim she gave herself 7 abortions, and you try to say you aren't pushing an agenda.

Whatever you say, chuckles.
    Well I opened my post suggesting this story doesn't add up. My title indicates what I think happened, it is the most obvious answer to this mystery.
    Guess the people here are not into detective mysteries.

Just because some of you do not like detective mysteries, does not mean you should come into my thread trying to make this political, and attacking me and being nasty on top of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Erm... There's no abortions here mate.
    Killing babies after birth is called murder.
    The dead babies have not been examined yet by a medical examiner. No one knows what really happened right now. SO, as of right now, it is a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Horrible story, but she didn't abort the babies. She gave birth then killed them.
    How can you possibly know this? Did you even read the story? They found tiny bodies in boxes, and sent them to a medical examiner.

There is no proof of anything, and yet you know this for a 100% fact? Guess you are a judge jury executioner kind of person?

I don't believe it is as hard as you seem to think. She will feel when she's close to labor, it's not that hard to either get to some secluded place yourself or drive your husband and child away from the house for the night; just send them off to visit grandma or something. Giving birth alone certainly is possible; it is much more dangerous for her and the baby in case something goes wrong, but generally a healthy woman can handle a normal birth by herself. Hiding a baby isn't even difficult, given that she most likely killed it first so it would not make a sound. Sounds unbelievable at first, but seriously, even if someone in your mother or wife would act strangely and secretively, you are much more likely to suspect she's ill or cheating than that she's giving birth and murdering the babies.

- - - Updated - - -

How can you possibly know this? Did you even read the story? They found tiny bodies in boxes, and sent them to a medical examiner.

There is no proof of anything, and yet you know this for a 100% fact? Guess you are a judge jury executioner kind of person?
    Aborting is killing a fetus, these were full grown babies that she couldn't have given birth to unless they were alive. Without the baby actively trying to get out of the uterus it would have gotten stuck and she would have either needed help or, most likely, surgery.