Deleted

Question Unity + Asheara + Follower immunity specials?

So here we go...

Asheara's Vestments, four pieces, summons all missing follower's to your aid. This means, in a multiplayer game, it summons all three. In a single player game, if you've got one out, it summons the two missing ones. The followers are your actual followers; they've got the gear you've given them, and they use the abilities you've chosen them to use.

The followers stay out for 30 seconds. The summon procs almost instantly at first, but there's some internal cooldown, so they won't appear for another half a minute or so once they're gone.

Now... Use Unity yourself. Give Unity to all three of your followers. Unity splits all damage taken between everyone who wears it. Have the "cannot die" follower special on each three of your followers. Apparently, if I understood it correctly, a follower who "cannot die", also cannot take damage. This is why people are using the Unity + immunity legendary combination at the moment, to gain basically a permanent 50% reduction in all damage.

However, with Asheara, and three followers out, you would basically have a 75% reduction in damage every time the followers are out. Which is pretty often. Furthermore... With Asheara, you can utilize Unity in a group setting nicely too. Normally you won't have followers in a multiplayer, but with Asheara, you will.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2014-04-14 at 12:09 PM.

My thoughts? I need to get this set and try it oO

4 unities and 3 relics - thats a lot of random =) but i still really dig the idea. will be saving crappy unities for mercs and then testing them all at once. Got my Asheara ready =)

Sounds like a really strong combo, but I haven't even found one unity in about 150 hours of RoS, let alone four of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone had the luck of the RNG gods to have 4 unities and 3 relics + ashearas then hats off to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    My thoughts? I need to get this set and try it oO
    Already have one relic for my enchantress, which i usually run with. Definitely need to drop a coupe of unity and see if it works.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.