Destro Lock LF Raid Team

564 Destro Lock - I took a short break back in February due to my work schedule conflicting with the team's raid times. The team I was raiding with is no longer together, so I'm here searching for a new home.

I'm 1/14 HM in SoO with experience working various hm bosses

I have my legendary cloak, come fully prepared each raid night, am fully gemmed/enchanted/reforged appropriately, can maintain near 100% raid attendance, have 2 non gathering professions.

I'm currently alliance and am willing to do a xrealm run with your group before transferring. I also have logs from my previous team back in Jan and early Feb.

Available Raid Days/Times:

Monday - Thursday 7pm - 10pm CST

Friday after 7pm CST

Saturday/Sunday - anytime throughout the day (really not looking to raid later than 10pm CST on Sunday evenings)

What I'm looking for:

- Alliance preferred

- An Adult only, drama free guild

- 10 or 25 man team - I am interested in finding a guild that will be stepping into Mythic raiding once the new expansion is released.

- Basically I'm looking for a new home, where I can finish out the remainder of the expansion and continue forward into WoD with a stable raid team/Guild.

If you've read through my post and your guild/team sounds like I might be a good fit, please post your recruitment info along with any contact info. I'll fill out an app and/or add you to btag so we can chat further.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there,

I would love to add a lock to my 25 man team. Check us out and please add my recruitment officer. Our raid days line up along with same progression.

Saints of Exodar is a level 25 guild located on the PVE server Bladefist (CST time). We are stable, drama free and helpful.

Saints of Exodar MoP raid progress:

T14 - 16/16
    T15 - 12/12
    T16 - 13/14 normal, 1/14 heroic and 14/14 FLEX

Please note we did not have enough guildees for the normal Garrosh kill to make it a guild run, part of reason why I am recruiting.

25 man raid nights
    Fridays-9:00 pm CST
    Sundays-7:00 pm CST
    OPTIONAL: Monday clean up as 10 MAN ONLY-8:00 pm CST

Raids are 3 hrs in length. Please plan on staying 3 hrs so you don't disrupt the other 24 ppl on raid team with leaving early, etc.

Current Needs for 25 man team:

1 HEALS (SHAMAN, MONK OR PRIEST)
    1 SWING DPS/HEALS (SHAMAN, PRIEST, DRUID, MONK)
    1-2 RDPS - HIGH PREFERENCE TO A LOCK (WILL CONSIDER MAGE/SPRIEST/ELE SHAM)

Item level requirement: 550+ (no cloak necessary but please be working on it)

Loot Distribution for 25 man: Loot council. We want to benefit team overall and make us stronger so we can slay online dragons together in a timely manner

We also have a 10 man team that started 2 weeks ago. This is 70% of alts from 10 man and a fun bunch .

10 man raid nights:
    Tuesdays-7 pm CST
    Thursdays-7 pm CST

Raids are 3 hrs in length. Please make sure you stay length of raid.

Current needs for 10 man:

2 DPS (preference to 1 dps with usable heal off spec like a spriest)

Item level: 535-540+ (no cloak required but please be working on it)

Loot Distribution for 10 man: MS then OS. We use rolls but RL will call out people who are being selfish regarding loot.

What we expect of you:

MUST HAVE VENT, BE GEMMED, ENCHANTED AND IN PVE GEAR
    Dedicated
    Reliable
    Punctual
    Non-rager
    Team player
    Competent
    Maturity
    Respect
    Prepared

If we find that you aren't pulling your weight, bad raid awareness, random AFK's, lateness, absent, costant leaving in middle of raids, etc we will bench you from team. With raid times of 6 hrs per week per team we value our time and wish to make the most of it.

Loyal, competent, fun players please check us out . Not interested in guild hoppers. If you don't have a sense of humor, can't take a joke or get offended easily we aren't the place for you. Remember you only get what you give out of your guild. Participate, chat and have fun with others

**WE CURRENTLY ARE LOOKING FOR ALL CLASSES/SPECS FOR CORE TEAM 25 MAN FILL IN/10 MAN RUNS/FLEXES AND LOOKING FORWARD TO WoD**

Please add my Recruitment Officer for any information on either team. You may also add one of our Officers who is often online

Recruitment Officer: Bacon#1364

Officer: Nucleardoom#1834

I could definitely use a warlock if want more info can hit me up @ Terror#1595 or check out our website

We are a 14 of 14 normal mode raid team looking to fill some core spots from people leaving due to burn out and real life issues . We are also looking for some bench raiders to strengthen our team. We would like to get our team up to 20-30 players so that when Warlords comes out we will be able to transition into mythic raiding fairly seamless. We are 18 and older guild we like to have fun and progress at the same time.If you value teamwork and fun and want to progress in a friendly environment this is a spot for you. If you want a active social guild with two raid teams please apply @ http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/home. One team raids Thurs/Sun/mon/ 7-10 server and the other raids Fri/Sat 7 to 11 server. The team recruiting is the during the week team. If this all sounds good and want to get more info please apply @ http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/home and we will schedule a mumble interview with you.
    Raid Team 1 (Rezzing Nelf) raids 7:00 to 10 pm CST Thursday/Sunday/Monday
    Raid Team 2 ( wipes at zero percent)raids Friday and Saturday 7:00 to 11:00 pm CST.

Edge of Insanity (EOI) is a level 25 Alliance raiding guild (9/14)H 25 man on US-Bloodhoof. We are a well established raiding guild that has been raiding since 2005; with that age there comes a level of maturity that you don't see with many of the other guilds. We are currently looking for more people to fill out our ranks and make EOI their new home. If you’re looking for a friendly, drama-free guild, with the possibility of progression raiding and where people are online at all hours then EOI is the guild for you!

Recently EOI decided to move to 25 man raiding in preparation for WoD. We are seeking exceptional players to join our ranks to progress through Heroic 25 man SoO. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30 and Monday 8:30-11:00

Our goal as a raid group is to be the number 1 guild on this server. Which requires us to have certain expectations of the people in our group.
    Which are...

-Must be extremely familiar with their class/spec, which includes the players off spec.
    -Maintaining knowledge of their class/spec through patches.
    -Willing to research fights without having to be told to, and long before the nights raid begins.
    -Willing to take constructive criticism
    -Willing to communicate with other raiders during raids as needed in Mumble/Vent
    -No Drama- If you cause it, you're done in EOI

What you can expect from us:

-A drama free environment, both during raids and out of them.
    -An opportunity to earn a raid spot on what will be the best raid team on this server.
    -A fun raid team that also knows when to focus up and get things done
    -Heroic experienced and dedicated leadership

Our current needs are:

Resto Druid and Resto Shaman

Ranged DPS

All other exceptional raiders are encouraged to apply.
    Eoi-guild.com

If you have any questions please respond to this post or contact Chadal (Warfien#1614), Ainur (pvarron#1601), Magicrhino, Clorox, or Drakedekay in game,

Thanks for your time!