Holy 2-set quick question

So I got a Flex token last night, but my legs are already 553. Should I keep my 553 or go for the 2set even tho I'll downgrade it to 540? thanks in advance

Theres a lot of variables that you haven't given that will influence this, and I can't reasonably answer without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Slutty View Post
    So I got a Flex token last night, but my legs are already 553. Should I keep my 553 or go for the 2set even tho I'll downgrade it to 540? thanks in advance

I assume you already have the Windfire Legplates with Crit. The 2set is worth about 750 mastery/haste at the 540-550 ilvl if you are using Eternal Flame, It is 1100 mastery/haste with Selfless Healer. The difference between 553 and 540 is about 600 in total stats (napkin math). I would go 2 on the improved stats crit->mastery) and socket colors (blue->yellow) alone.

Sorry, I should've been more specific...

http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...esypops/simple

Running Haste build and Eternal flame. All I have access to is the 553 Blessed Trillium Legs.

Deleted
    Sorry, I should've been more specific...

us.battle.net/wow/es/character/hyjal/Cheesypops/simple

Running Haste build and Eternal flame. All I have access to is the 553 Blessed Trillium Legs.
    There's not really a (viable) Haste build and especially at your Item Level, I wouldn't worry too much about breakpoints. You have very little Mastery and I would definitely recommend you try out dropping as much Haste for Mastery as you can.

Going for the 2 Set will slightly help with that as well, aside from the aforementioned other benefits.

Go for the 2-set. Also... why are you running 16k spirit? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Kyaza View Post
    Go for the 2-set. Also... why are you running 16k spirit? o.O
    What's wrong with 16k spirit?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    What's wrong with 16k spirit?
    Nothing really wrong with it; just curious why he's using so much for normal SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyaza View Post
    Nothing really wrong with it; just curious why he's using so much for normal SoO.
    He doesn't have either of the correct trinkets and his overall gear level is poor, so aiming for high Spirit is probably more beneficial than anything else at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    He doesn't have either of the correct trinkets and his overall gear level is poor, so aiming for high Spirit is probably more beneficial than anything else at this point.
    Could also be running higher spirit to deal with the excess haste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder