Macro problem! Or am I the problem?

So I'm trying to get this macro to work as a focus target macro as well, since I don't like shift/alt modding.

#showtooltip
    /use [pet:Voidlord]Disarm;[pet:Shivarra,harm]Mesmerize;[pet:Observer,harm]Optical Blast; [pet:Fel Imp,@mouseover,help][help]Sear Magic;[@mouseover,harm][harm]

This macro uses pet spell depending which pet is active, would love if I could get the SAME MACRO but have my pet cast it @my focus target

Pleeease help <3 ;i

Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefy View Post
    So I'm trying to get this macro to work as a focus target macro as well, since I don't like shift/alt modding.

#showtooltip
    /use [pet:Voidlord]Disarm;[pet:Shivarra,harm]Mesmerize;[pet:Observer,harm]Optical Blast; [pet:Fel Imp,@mouseover,help][help]Sear Magic;[@mouseover,harm][harm]

This macro uses pet spell depending which pet is active, would love if I could get the SAME MACRO but have my pet cast it @my focus target

Pleeease help <3 ;i

Chief
    I can't remember if you can use the shortcut notation for your pet's spells, but if you could you could just change/add @focus to all the conditionals.

The macro works fine without focus

Deleted
    /cast [pet:Shivarra,target=focus,exists] Mesmerize; [pet:Observer,target=focus,exists] Optical Blast; [pet:Voidlord,target=focus,exists] Disarm; [pet:Fel Imp,help][help] Sear Magic;
    I just wrote this macro based on my memory, hope it works.
    Last edited by mmocc25885c265; 2014-04-14 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Small mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefy View Post
    The macro works fine without focus
    What? Don't you want them to hit your focus? I'm confuzed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    /cast [pet:Shivarra,target=focus,exists] Mesmerize; [pet:Observer,target=focus,exists] Optical Blast; [pet:Voidlord,target=focus,exists] Disarm; [pet:Fel Imp,help][help] Sear Magic;
    The second help is redundant I think... should be

/cast [pet:Shivarra,target=focus,exists]Mesmerize;[pet:Observer,target=focus,exists]Optical Blast;[pet:Voidlord,target=focus,exists]Disarm;[pet:Fel Imp,help]Sear Magic;
    This is the path it should execute:
    If you have a pet named or of type Shivarra out and the unit saved as your focus target exists then:
    Cast Mesmerize on the unit saved as your focus target

Else, if you have a pet named or of type Observer out and the unit saved as your focus target exists then:
    Cast Optical Blast on the unit saved as your focus target

Else, if you have a pet named or of type Voidlord out and the unit saved as your focus target exists then:
    Cast Disarm on the unit saved as your focus target

Else, if you have a pet named or of type Fel Imp out and the currently targeted unit is a friend then:
    Cast Sear Magic on the currently targeted unit

Otherwise:
    Cast nothing on the currently targeted unit
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

Will try them soon, thank you so much for your help

After trying it out, I can tell you it worked. Really appreciate your time and effort