Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Not really their fault for not picking yours or the OP's server first? It is all running on a schedule. They follow that at the speed their priority is set for.
    And the speed shows exactly how low they prioritise things like this unfortunately.

It's poor from Blizzard it really is, and this whole "well there's lots of factors to consider", well i'm sorry but I think I could learn everything about the communities on 3-4 realms within a couple hours.

Yet here we are, 7 (?) months since it began, months after the decisions were initially started on how/what to do, and hardly any have been done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    And the speed shows exactly how low they prioritise things like this unfortunately.

It's poor from Blizzard it really is, and this whole "well there's lots of factors to consider", well i'm sorry but I think I could learn everything about the communities on 3-4 realms within a couple hours.

Yet here we are, 7 (?) months since it began, months after the decisions were initially started on how/what to do, and hardly any have been done.
    The factors aren't only the communities, but also the actual systems. But again, other merged servers has had complaints about the merge as well, that some doesn't like the merge.

Yes, 7 months? And what, 5-8 merges later? You cannot say they aren't doing anything, but again, they list publicly what servers are next.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You'd hope that these connections will all be done and ready for Warlords launch.

I certainly hope that Shadowsong (EU) gets connected with something soon as it is crippling guilds wanting to prepare for Warlords and make progression in raids.

Deleted
    again no connections "GG Blizz"

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's make it clear. They said they will connect all realms before WoD so everyone would have a good experience playing the new game, have incentive to come back. That's what has been said when the first blue about it was "released.". So all we can hope for is they do it faster as that, so at least people can still have fun NOW, instead of having to wait 6 more months.
    Something which I also wrote down on the "EU-Connected Forums" post: those who say "transfer" don't think of the consequences. You'll have overpopulated realms from all people moving to specific realms with qeue times. Also they can make a quick buck now with people transferring off, but I think on the long run it'll be more profitable if you can keep people subbed because they can play on their healthy realm, as unsub due to the realm being dead.
    What they should do is give discount for people transferring TO newly connected realms or discount for people on those lower-populated realms for transferring. (which would make it worse I know, because populations will decrease even more on those certain lower populated realms too). At least that way they would show they "care" about their customers; and not just milking them for transfers.
    What with people with multiple alts, who actively play those, have multiple guildbanks or do specific things in the game which can't be done cross realm (yet.) I'm not paying 200-300euro's to transfer off all my characters just so I can enjoy the game now. I pay NOW to enjoy the game and I should get that service.
    I'm over with all the promises made by a company which in the end only wants us to transfer and see fast cash instead of giving about the people you provide services for the long run.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Like merged realms helps...

8k items on AH, on my old dead realm after it was merged.

I mean wtf...its still as dead as ever. PS if you don't get why I mention AH total items, its cause its the best way to really see how a realm is population wise if you dont wanna use wowprogress etc. High pop realms have like 25-60k items on there AH np.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Like merged realms helps...

8k items on AH, on my old dead realm after it was merged.

I mean wtf...its still as dead as ever. PS if you don't get why I mention AH total items, its cause its the best way to really see how a realm is population wise if you dont wanna use wowprogress etc. High pop realms have like 25-60k items on there AH np.
    If it's so bad, you'll just get another realm connected. One of connections has like 10 servers grouped together - it looks somewhat weird, since they could probably group couple small servers with a single large one, but decided to do it this way. I guess it works.

'Course, if you're from EU... yeah. The snail pace of these connections is just agonizing. While I'm not on a "dead" server myself, it's hard to call it "alive", either. It's pretty much on life support and awaiting merger at some point. I had some big hopes early on, but nowadays, I'm not expecting much. Maybe we'll get connected before WoD, maybe not. It's hard to be optimistic when there's like 4 connections a month, with 0-1 of them being PvE servers.

E: And hey, 8k is probably more than we have here. Be happy!
    Last edited by KaPe; 2014-04-23 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    If it's so bad, you'll just get another realm connected. One of connections has like 10 servers grouped together - it looks somewhat weird, since they could probably group couple small servers with a single large one, but decided to do it this way. I guess it works.

'Course, if you're from EU... yeah. The snail pace of these connections is just agonizing. While I'm not on a "dead" server myself, it's hard to call it "alive", either. It's pretty much on life support and awaiting merger at some point. I had some big hopes early on, but nowadays, I'm not expecting much. Maybe we'll get connected before WoD, maybe not. It's hard to be optimistic when there's like 4 connections a month, with 0-1 of them being PvE servers.

E: And hey, 8k is probably more than we have here. Be happy!
    True, one should be happy for what one do have I guess. But 8k items is what my server (Kor'gall EU PvP) had back inn say first 6 months inn Cataclysme, until it finally died completely and ended up with no players left. I migrated at about the time that was happening; 2-3k items left on AH.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO