Deleted

been a pvper since classic stil lcant get above 1.7k in rated bg's

currently im 1.6k raed which means im a bad player and i just got kicked from my rbg guild cos gm had an issue with me, 99% of alliance are all high rated people. but then again im used to not doing well at anything cos im not good at anything i do in game or in real life.

gue ssa person like me is never meant to get anything good in wow or real life the sooner my life is over the better

Deleted
    The way you type almost feels like you want us to feel sorry for you.

nope
    Improve your gameplay, as harsh as it sounds it's tr00

I thought I was a great player but I could not crack 1750 easily for the life of me.
    I found out that using Focus Macros actually really do make the difference, having patience is key, be smart when playing. That's about all I can say.

Deleted
    Basically, you are over the average if you're at 1700 rating.
    Kinda random how this account was banned instantly, with over 1k posts and join date 2012... I rly hope it's a troll post

10+ Year Old Account
    "Been a PvPer since classic" doesn't mean anything. I've PvPed since classic, too, but that doesn't mean I'm in any good. PvP is a completely different landscape nowadays. In classic, nobody knew much about game mechanics or about the intricacies of classes other than their own. These days, you're almost required to know not only your own class, but also other classes and how they work if you want to be successful. You have to know which cooldowns they have and how to counter them, which forms of CC you should trinket, etc. You're really required to do some research if you want to be a high-rated competitive PvPer, whereas in vanilla it was more of just a "for fun" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    currently im 1.6k raed which means im a bad player and i just got kicked from my rbg guild cos gm had an issue with me, 99% of alliance are all high rated people. but then again im used to not doing well at anything cos im not good at anything i do in game or in real life.

gue ssa person like me is never meant to get anything good in wow or real life the sooner my life is over the better
    There's more than 1% of Alliance below 1800.

But i can't tell if this is a troll post or not. I just got 2K on my druid because I found a good group that needed me, regardless of the fact I was only 1750. Seems to me like you're looking in the wrong places.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere