Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    got any evidence...?
    I'd probably just ignore him. He's pretty much the hunter forums reject. Attempts to troll all the time (claims Marksman > BM/SV etc) amongst other things such as falsifying his own 'information' to try and prove his point. Not sure how he hasn't been banned permanently yet but apparently the hunter moderators don't mind him plaguing threads on here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    so I can just analyse it and compare.
    If your information is inaccurate itself then "analyzing and comparing" my data won't prove useful if you don't have someone explain to you what is causing the differences between the two pieces of data as I am unsure you could come up with such an evaluation on your own if your data is flawed itself.

If you really wanted to help yourself you would PM me your data and ask nicely for me to analyse it and I'l explain in a semi-mildly educated simplified evaluation why the information on the two pieces of data differ from one another.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    (claims Marksman > BM/SV etc).
    Just to clarify I specifically said MM > BM>>>>>SV single target and BM > SV > MM for cleave/aoe.

Infracted.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-04-15 at 08:41 PM.

inb4 the OP is the hunter and is anonymously seeking advice

was hoping to perhaps troll him back in a way, but meh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DreadNeos View Post
    inb4 the OP is the hunter and is anonymously seeking advice
    not possible, she's convinced that she does nothing wrong, and would never research, let alone ask for advice about how to improve. Hell she doesn't even read patch notes from previous experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    not possible, she's convinced that she does nothing wrong, and would never research, let alone ask for advice about how to improve. Hell she doesn't even read patch notes from previous experiences.

That's why it had to be done anonymously.

For real though, is she doing shit dps? and if so how has she not been kicked? She's slipping people nudes eh?

Quote Originally Posted by DreadNeos View Post
    That's why it had to be done anonymously.

For real though, is she doing shit dps? and if so how has she not been kicked? She's slipping people nudes eh?
    From what I gather, she's being beaten by a shadow priest on single target?

Quote Originally Posted by Okay View Post
    If your information is inaccurate itself then "analyzing and comparing" my data won't prove useful if you don't have someone explain to you what is causing the differences between the two pieces of data as I am unsure you could come up with such an evaluation on your own if your data is flawed itself.

If you really wanted to help yourself you would PM me your data and ask nicely for me to analyse it and I'l explain in a semi-mildly educated simplified evaluation why the information on the two pieces of data differ from one another.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to clarify I specifically said MM > BM>>>>>SV single target and BM > SV > MM for cleave/aoe.
    i sent you my simc results with stat scaling

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okay View Post

- - - Updated - - -

And this is why you're the hunter forum reject.

Deleted
    Checked one log from thin hunter on wol, didn't bother to check any other fights but in that she used aoc and ted as survival, even harom would be better than ted.

Offtopic, who the fuck of the mods is stupid enough to end okays bans? He has been trolling forums the day he joined. These kind of people make battle.net forums appear more accurate than mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by soviett View Post
    Offtopic, who the fuck of the mods is stupid enough to end okays bans? He has been trolling forums the day he joined. These kind of people make battle.net forums appear more accurate than mmo.
    I kind of wondering same thing. But meh, its kinda funny in itself. it always gives me good laugh.

Deleted
    Hi dev <33

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Hi dev <33
    <3 you Ash

Just to add, I can vouch for everything Devboy has said.

Serious business guild drama.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by soviett View Post
    Checked one log from thin hunter on wol, didn't bother to check any other fights but in that she used aoc and ted as survival, even harom would be better than ted.

Nobody is "ending" the bans, they are temporary bans, and you can only be permabanned if you do something like personally attack/harass each other, not masterful, subtle trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    <3 you Ash

Just to add, I can vouch for everything Devboy has said.

Sam <3!

/10char

Warning: Alright, this topic got off-topic pretty quick and became more of a naming-and-shaming ordeal than anything else. If you actually want to discuss the merits of trinkets in SV, please find some place else to do it. I don't like just closing threads especially when a question was asked and answered, but the behavior in this thread ends now.

Also, if you want to discuss moderation and how our infraction/ban system works, you should PM a mod in private.