Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Un'sok was by far the worst boss, even if you did everything right you would still die at the end if you're in a construct at the time the boss died, unfairly incurring a 10% dmg to your items which amounts to up to 50g for plate classes. 50g may not be much, but it's the principle that matters, the unfairness of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    Here's a few reasons why I personally don't like Heart of Fear.

1. You spend a whole zone fighting the Mantid, and the story build up with the Klaxxi seems to just drop off story wise once you enter the raid. It's just no body mantid guys dying at your feet one after another until the Empress.
    2. It looks pretty ugly in there, doesn't have anything interesting or epic looking about it. AQ had tons of interesting things, so did AN dungeons, this didn't.
    3. Fights were annoying! The only fight that was interesting was Empress, the rest is just having one player screw over the whole raid with them being dumb.
    4. Trash that's harder than the bosses, yeah that's always fun.
    5. Only 6 bosses in a raid is lame and underwhelming. I know it was split with Terrace, but still I want my raids to have at least 10 bosses in them, or one mega one.

That's all I got, anyone agree or disagree?
    This pretty much sums it all up.

My biggest issue with HoF is simply that it's incredibly boring and un-exciting. After one run I never wanted to set foot in that place again, and I've never felt that way about a raid before. Not even with ToC or DS, although I do feel that DS is the worst raid in WoWs' existence..
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    4. Trash that's harder than the bosses, yeah that's always fun.
    I've seen worse. Like the Mogu Ritualists at Animus, those took more wipes than the boss itself. The small sha trash in Sha of Pride's room is equally bad. They didn't learn from the Ultraxion trash disaster.

I mostly liked HoF, however Garalon and Empress seemed a bit overtuned compared to rest of the bosses. Especially in Empress the healing requirement jumped a mile compared to other bosses of that tier.

Three words: Amber. Shaper. Un'sok.

Rest of the bosses were pretty cool. (But far too easy apart from Imperial Vizier.)
    Shaman Warrior Monk Rogue

Stream
    When I feel earthquake, my hand automatically go to the dick. I stroke the dick and feel I have sex with the earth. All becoming calm.