Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

GFX driver crash when video + game is running

But not for all games, which is wierd.

Some times, when I play WoW and I'm watching youtube videos the graphics drivers can randomly crash and restart. Some times the game and video doesn't get affected, other times the game crashes and video gets black.
    It's not with all games either, I can play some of them just fine whilst having videos running. But for example, WoW and BF4 can crash.

There seems to be no predictable pattern to it, other than that I know it can happen during those 2 games.
    There is one predictable thing that always manages to crash it, and that's running any video in Windows Media Player. Running the same video in VLC won't cause any trouble. It's WMP and Youtube that causes trouble.

Temps are normal. Drivers are up to date. Though I do run Crossfire, which seems to always have some problem attached to it...
    It hasn't always been like this, but I can't recall when it started happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crossfire certainly does have random issues.

Do you think it could be an issue with the video card getting pushed too hard?

Do you get a error message stating the GFX drivers crashed?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis