Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Sorry but you're just looking to blame "boosted 90s" for bad groups. The real truth is, people wipe in LFR all the time. Wipes in ToT due to idiocy is nothing new and has been going on ever since ToT was introduced into the game. People who don't know how to play queueing up for LFR is also not a new thing. The odds of completing ToT are the same as they have always been.

Oh, and it only said this had 3 pages of posts so far, so I'm sure this has been overstated even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Can you tell me how to gear up for flexs without LFR now? I'd really like to know that, ignorants.
    I'm not sure whether you're calling us ignorant, or saying that you feel ignorant since you don't know how to gear enough for Flex without LFR. There are runs on OpenRaid and oQueue that only require 500ish ilevel for the first couple of flex wings. You can get 522 honor gear from running random BG's or converting points from Heroic dungeons. The 2 guaranteed burdens plus any others you can get give you 535 gear. You can run ToT normal and Oon/Nalak for 522's, and the droprate is quite high since you can coin every boss (there's a vendor on TI that sells the runes in exchange for Timeless coins). There are a few crafted pieces of gear. You can make friends - my alt did Flex the day she hit 90, before doing LFR. I personally opt to do LFR to get another chance at gear. I just need tier pants and trinkets from it at this point.

I remember the days on Old Naxx where ppl just did it.... they fuc...ng just did it, no complains after 3 day wipes on trash and then see the first boss and wiped on him over and over Again .. they just kept doing it .... to day the options is so damn easy that ppl Dont do it ...

Let get back to.... Just do it !!!!

There are still 15+ people dieing at Durumu during the maze nowadays, that number can be even higher if one of the huntards decides to turn pack aspect on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    There are still 15+ people dieing at Durumu during the maze nowadays, that number can be even higher if one of the huntards decides to turn pack aspect on.
    The dps is so high nowaday, I rarely see him even start doing Disintegration Beam. Was doing Iron Qon the other day and was amazed to see that we didn't even get a windstorm due to high dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    The dps is so high nowaday, I rarely see him even start doing Disintegration Beam. Was doing Iron Qon the other day and was amazed to see that we didn't even get a windstorm due to high dps.
    Not every run has SoO geared raiders in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    That's a very good advice. Can you tell me how to gear up for flexs without LFR now? I'd really like to know that, ignorants.
    World bosses that drop 522 or better.
    PVP items of 522 or 550 is equal of PVE items of same ilvl.
    Timeless isle items of ilvl 535 is better Than most items from LFR.
    Crafted 522 and 553.

That easy it is to Get flex ready and probably alot faster Than lfr if You hate it.

Only playing casual in this game now. And damn it feels great.