RPing a race with a different model..

So, one of my characters I RP on Alliance side is a High Elf (yesyesiknow) - whom thus far I've been playing as a Night Elf model with pygmy oil spam because Human models were always so frumpy to me.
    However, now that I look at the new options for Alliance updated models, I really do not like any of them except for new Draenei ladies. Humans are alright - but then my character would be awkwardly shorter than her partner model wise (who also plays a non-night elf with a night elf model).
    What are my other options? I asked around and people frown upon using Draenei models for elves, and I'm not sure I wanna be at my character's husband's crotch height at all times when they're meant to be the same height.

I also completely can't find myself ever liking the new model so leaving it be isn't really in my favor..

-
    PS: This isn't a topic about opinions on new models, pls don't argue about why/why not I like it. Just questioning on what I can do.
    Last edited by annrei; 2014-06-18 at 09:48 PM.

You could keep with your toons and try to get the orb of the sin'dorei from heroic magisters terrace which transforms your characters into blood elves. But unless you can do that (2% drop rate on the boss there) I guess you'll have to keep with your Night elf or go human. But even then we still have not seen Blood Elf models which the high elves will likely have just with blue eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilalia View Post
    You could keep with your toons and try to get the orb of the sin'dorei from heroic magisters terrace which transforms your characters into blood elves. But unless you can do that (2% drop rate on the boss there) I guess you'll have to keep with your Night elf or go human. But even then we still have not seen Blood Elf models which the high elves will likely have just with blue eyes.
    I actually already have this item - the issue is it's insanely long CD, which I believe is between 30m-1hr. I use it whenever I can, though.