Mmo-Champ, why you so slow!?

Anyone else having problems loading pages on here lately? Everything takes forever to load. It's gettin' on ma nerves

It's not my connection, the rest of the web is fine. I'm on 50mb fibre, but it feels slower than dial up on here. I'm guessing it has something to do with this cloudflare tech. Please fix, or help with a solution. Running firefox, but it's the same with chrome.

Appoligies if there is another thread on this topic, but I can't be assed to wait half the day to search for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye noticed it too lately and sometimes the site is offline or something for me, kinda annoying.
    But for the amount of work MMO-Champion puts in getting all the information for us is a reason not to complain about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Chelly
    Yeah it's pretty damn slow lately.

All the youtube videos on the frontpage doesn't help either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Super thread necro, but I feel compelled to point out:

The increased amount of advertisements on all pages -- from videos to pictures/links -- has a LOT to do with it.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Site is not slow for me, and adblock is constant at 32 ads blocked. Has been for a for as long as I can remember.

Site is only slow (for me) when I have some kind of web protection software enabled.

It run fine with just AdBlock and a spellchecker enabled.

7+ Year Old Account
    This site is terrible slow today... yesterday I dont have all this problems
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Deleted
    Confirmed. Been slow here for the past 2 days, nothing on the network as changed also no additional software has been added/changed.

We haven't made any changes recently and have recieved no other complaints. I don't think this is an issue on our end.

Why doesn't the back button work when coming out of Blue Posts? Lots of times it takes me back to the site i was on before MMo-C.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Why doesn't the back button work when coming out of Blue Posts? Lots of times it takes me back to the site i was on before MMo-C.
    On the blue tracker? Works fine for me / no one in the history of MMOC has complained about that I can recall.

Are you using edge, MMO has a problem with MS Edge

MMO-C has worked fine for the last few days after I disabled plugins on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    On the blue tracker? Works fine for me / no one in the history of MMOC has complained about that I can recall.
    This happens to me as well. I click a thread from the blue tracker. When I press back I don't go back to the front page, but to the last thread I visited.

Also, site is not slow for me, but if you don't have ad block+ the amount of videos etc on one page can make it slower.

Deleted
    Confirmed. The website causes slow-downs and high CPU activity; whenever I reach MMO-C, the fans start spinning and when logging in with my username, letters appear ~1 second after I type them.

Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    Confirmed. The website causes slow-downs and high CPU activity; whenever I reach MMO-C, the fans start spinning and when logging in with my username, letters appear ~1 second after I type them.
    I think a lot of this has to do with the amount of Youtube Links on the main page.