Deleted

Mr Robot - Advanced Stat Weights

After reading about the Haste > Mastery > Crit build I decided to try and reforge to it using AMR.

However the only builds it really gives is Haste > Crit > Mastery so using the Advanced part to adjust the weights but it seems to take the Red Agility Gems off in favor for haste or haste/exp gems.

Is it a problem of how I am prioritising the stats or something that is out of my control?

Prioritizing the stats wrong.

One haste gem = 320 haste, one agility gem = 160 agility.

If your Haste/secondary stat values are more than half of what Agility's value is, then it'll suggest 320 haste gems because they are simply worth more.

For BM, secondaries are roughly half as strong as Agility, a little less, actually.

These stat weights should do you just fine and are the ones I use: https://imgur.com/xonHFwT

Deleted
    I figured as much - especially when I seen your weights.

Appreciate the help - I take your advice over 99% of the other posts on here so glad you replied

Quote Originally Posted by Gerryz View Post
    I figured as much - especially when I seen your weights.

Appreciate the help - I take your advice over 99% of the other posts on here so glad you replied
    The numbers being very small (sub 1) is more of a preference thing. When comparing pieces of gear/their relative scoring in the AskMrRobot upgrade finder, I like to have smaller numbers to work with. The actual numbers don't matter as long as they are relatively the same to each other, so that set of stat weights could easily be:

MH DPS: 6
    Exp: 10
    Hit: 10
    Agi: 10
    Haste: 4.5
    Mastery: 4.4
    Crit: 4.3
    AP: 3.5

Thanks for the kind words! ;P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    The numbers being very small (sub 1) is more of a preference thing. When comparing pieces of gear/their relative scoring in the AskMrRobot upgrade finder, I like to have smaller numbers to work with. The actual numbers don't matter as long as they are relatively the same to each other, so that set of stat weights could easily be:

MH DPS: 6
    Exp: 10
    Hit: 10
    Agi: 10
    Haste: 4.5
    Mastery: 4.4
    Crit: 4.3
    AP: 3.5

Thanks for the kind words! ;P
    Have to be less than 10 (9.99 is max), otherwise correct

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Have to be less than 10 (9.99 is max), otherwise correct